“A MUST if you are a foodie!”
Review of Black Bear

Black Bear
Ranked #43 of 3,127 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Black Bear in April 2018. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and has a warm, modern ambience. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful in deciding what to order. The menu consists of mainly small sharing plates that cater to vegetarians, seafood or meat lovers. I had the salmon tartar and grilled octopus and both were absolutely delicious. If you like progressive cuisine with well balanced flavors this is the place to go. I would highly recommend having a meal or two or three here.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

You can choose to share plates or have your own large meal. Food is so fresh and so tasty. Cocktails are excellent too.

We sat at the bar and watched the action. Lots of fun.

Staff speak English too which is helpful.

Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I went a day when every single seat was occupy, but the professional and sweet crew get me a spot. The coctel and food was delicious. Whenever you i happen to go back to Bogota, I definitely will visit them again.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Really liked this place, I'd definitely go back. We went there for dinner and drinks after work and it was packed, but it had a very good ambiance. The food was varied and delicious.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was amazing!. Food was incredible, wine selection very good, the staff attention was the best. You should try the octopus!. Salmon with Prosciutto and cheese was the best salmon I ever tasted. Summarizing: strongly recommended, if you are in town this is a must, for sure!. My congratulations to Black Bear team!.