“Superb Service! ”

Sofra BLD
Get food delivered
Ranked #47 of 2,976 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic dining in a space where Arabia meets Asia Wander through the souq-style restaurant, where chefs showcase cuisine from their ancestral homes. Sofra bld offers an extensive choice of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Within an atmosphere mirroring the authentic souk experience, guests can relish the jewels of Middle Eastern cuisine.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

It's my first time to have their Friday Brunch and I'm ecstatic with the variety of foods we can choose from! Celebrating the birthday of my brother they surprised him with a song and a cake! Thank you so much team Sofra! Many special thanks to Lijo(very happy to see you again my friend!), Sujeet(thank you for your kindness) and Sushila(keep smiling)! You guys are amazingly friendly and kind! Heartfelt thanks!!! Definitely, I will keep coming back to visit you all! Keep up the excellent guest services! It was a very pleasant Friday Brunch! See you soon!

1  Thank dockiejj
Write a reviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

We had a dinner with my family on the eve of my 40th birthday at Sofra. As expected, the service is outstanding especially the F&B service who assist us the moment we arrived, during the verification of our groupon, time to time checking of our dining experience, giving me a small but fantastic birthday cake with a song until we left the restaurant. The foods are good and follows the health and safety protocols for buffet. Apart from the food that taste good, it has a lot of variety to choose from. The ambience is so relaxing as well especially when you go out and peek at the infinity pool. All in all, it's not more on the excellent service given by the whole team but the memorable experience that I've got while dining at the restaurant.

Kudos to the management and staff of SLAD for the very consistent services that comes from the heart.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank IanB3529
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Really great time here tonight, there was a lot of selection and choice in the food they had to offer. The staff were extremely friendly and there was very nice ambiance. Overall an amazing restaurant and highly recommended.

1  Thank Xander R
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Celebrated my bday and was feeling very special on my day! The service was good and the place is a nice place to chill out! Thank you Suji for your service, very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Nice food and ambiance in sofra. Sujit is nice and accomodating. See you again next time. Keep it up!