2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$45
eDreamsUS$45
Prestigia.comUS$73
3,348 results
All reviews rooftop pool recommend this hotel excellent hotel star hotel special thanks rooms are spacious front office enjoyed my stay marina mall foundry kahraman balcon guru corniche blu mr gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

I was staying in southern sun abu dhabi,I have to say the experience has been great.the front desk attention was simply excellent.efficient,quick, Shaira and pretty very helpful.great location!
Most of all the staff in the pool bar is very amazingly.
Like Bob the lifeguard the lifeguard very friendly and approachable he love is job the man is amazing.
I really appreciate his service ☺️
Early in the morning he help me to just order a cup of capuchino.☺️
Thank you very much southern sun your staff is world class!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Pierre Delfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear192jinshane,
Thank you for staying with us recently and the feedback which has been shared with the Team. I see you really appreciated the service levels from our Colleagues in the various areas of the hotel, but especially the ones on our 27th floor. I hope that we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

From the reseption miss Shaira she's very helpful and professional❤️. And also my favourite staff Mr Bob at the pool side. Thank you very much for your kind and support our simple needs that we request ur provided. Hopefully we'll visit again this time with more families and friends. Stay safe!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear asaac,
Thank you for your recent visit and feedback. I see you had a good stay with us and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Very good service in swimming pool, especially to sir Bob.. Im very happy and enjoy my birthday here, also thank you to the reception that we guide us properly, they have good parctice in covid sanitization, we will visit again soon, thank you very much,,

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear francise818,
Thank you for spending this special occasion with us and I am delighted that Bob made it a bit more memorable. I hope that we will see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I like Everything from the lobby to the room to the services , the staff there were friendly and very respectful (Especially Ms. Divia at Reception thank you so much ) and the room was clean and the view is amazing I will book there again .”
The location ,the room with best view of the city and very fast check in and C/out ,

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 583yassinw,
Thank you for staying with us. I see that you enjoyed your visit and our facilities and we hope that based on this recent stay, we will have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Bob the man in the pool area is very accommodating man. He makes us laugh with his joke. He’s very kind as well. The room as well is very clean and well organized. The receptionist Miss Pretty is so helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear janineestal,
Thank you for this post and for the very positive feedback given. I see that you notice our high level of cleaning as well as the great service given by Pretty on our front desk. We all look forward to welcoming you back.