1,993 results
All reviews villa toscana butler service beach club terrace restaurant crystal lounge nation towers champagne sabering remede spa grand deluxe suite underground tunnel italian restaurant beautiful hotel personal butler marina mall kids club sea view beach access
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Starting at the lobby, amazing interior design with free snacks and drinks offered at the lobby for guests. Amazing food at breakfast. The room was exquisite with a perfect sea view. Facilities and amenities are great. Just across the road with an amazing underground crossing (they spent huge sums designing and building it) is the beach club that is very well maintained. I really enjoyed my stay there and will definitely be visiting again! Thank you St. Regis staff for making this a memorable staycation!

Room Tip: Take the sea view room, guaranteed great view!
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Ahmed S,

Thank you for taking the time to share this fantastic review with us on Tripadvisor, we really appreciate it.

I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed every moment of your stay, our décor, food, rooms and Nation Riviera Beach Club! Thank you also for your great comments on the team, we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.

All of us look forward to welcoming you back soon at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Spent one night here over the recent holidays. At check in it was heaving with people, but the team efficiently and smoothly checked us all in in no time. The staff in general are extremely polite and attentive. The rooms and public areas are very clean and well maintained. I must say, that the beach club area and the restaurants were very good and a good crowed with a good ambiance. However, the walk under the road from the hotel to the beach area is a bit of a drag is very clean, air conditioned. My family felt that it lacked the resort feel due to the fact it was a high rise, the walk to the beach and its trying to be a little bit of everything for everyone. While we are very familiar with Abu Dhabi we understand this and overall had a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Levent-UAE,

Thank you for your recent visit at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and for this great review you shared with us.

I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you have enjoyed the hotel, our restaurants, beach club and the service provided by the team.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back on your next visit in Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

St. Regis Abu Dhabi is a truly 5 stars hotel. The reception is perfect, very friendly staff.
They have a enormous building. We've stayed in 2 rooms In a very tall floor. The breakfast is great, full of choices.
The beach is in the opposite side of the street, you need to walk a few to get there.
Considering the price I really think is a good deal in luxury hotels.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Carolina N,

Thank you for this great review of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to share it on Tripadvisor!

It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, the service provided by the team and our Nation Riviera Beach Club.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Dear Team,

I would like to say thank you to the entire team of Villa Toscana. I visited twice and the team never failed to amaze and make me feel special. My first visit was last Thursday, 8 September to try the antipasti business lunch. For the first timer, it was a great experience, the food was good and the service were exceptional. One of the team escorted me to my seat and explain how the business lunch works. On my second visit, it was on 9 September and I was with my italian friends. The moment we entered, we already greeted by Carmela with her sweet smile and accompany us to our table. As usual, the team never failed to give us their exceptional service, more than a 5 star service if I may say. Thank you to Chef Rosario for a wonderful and tasty foods -from the starters, main course and up to the last dessert, it was awesome, my friends and I love the food very much. Chef Rosario even visited us to our table to greet us (a very courteous act from a chef). To Leena, Federico who assisted us throughout the entire evening, please extend our warm thank you for such a wonderful service. And oh, what we admire about the team was when we asked regarding about any food allergen we have (thanks to Carmela). There is this one guy who's wearing a suit (I forgot his name, sorry) but he's really really good and very flexible and accommodating, he's kind and he even remember me on my 2nd visit. Overall, being in the same industry, I would like to say to please give credit to the entire team as they are very professional in their job as they work with passion. And again, unending thank to let us experience your more than a 5 star service. Salut! :) See you next time :)

My best regards to the team,
Hyacinth Bonayon

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hyacinth B

Dear Hyacinth B,

Thank you for this wonderful review of Villa Toscana and for sharing it with us!

I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visits at our restaurants, the food and most importantly, the service provided by our team.

I have shared your comments with everyone you kindly mentioned and the entire team and they are all very happy to hear they managed to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Villa Toscana and to The St. Regis Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

From the moment I stepped out of my car at the valet, to checking out four days later the service was impeccable.

The management should be congratulated on the experience they've created here & the pride they've instilled in their employees because every member of staff was genuinely helpful.We stayed in a junior suite & its worth the extra sum if it suits your budget.

We ate at Asia De Cuba & Catch. Both restaurants beside the beach, both on hotel property but operate independently from St.Regis. Catch is seafood, no children under 12 & smart casual. they have a nightclub upstairs. Asia De Cuba serves more meat orientated dishes, both are fine dining, have great cocktails & overall similar vibe.

Housekeeping includes fresh bed sheets daily which is something a lot of hotels overlook in this day and age, they also prepare your room every evening before bed (Removing show pillows & pull back your duvet and place fresh slippers on each side of the bed). Room service is a high standard. The beach + swimming pool is very well presented & very well maintained.

Honestly cannot fault them on anything, you should defiantly consider this hotel when in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JPODOHERTY
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear oddy333,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to share it with us.

Nothing makes us more happy than hearing that your stay with us was impeccable from the moment you walked in to checking out. Thank you for your great comment on the hotel, but especially on the service provided by our team. They are indeed very proud to be part of The St. Regis Abu Dhabi and keen to provide the best personalized service to our guests. I am very proud of them for managing to impress and exceed your expectations.

Thank you once again for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.