“BIG THANK YOU”

Pool Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 2,975 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$10 - US$61
Description: The Pool Bar & Restaurant provides a relaxed atmosphere for you to unwind with a refreshing beverage, and a most coveted location offering breathtaking views of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I specially thanks Rowan for his flawless service, we didn’t have to wait for a long time to get our order , he makes us feel very welcomed and comfortable.

5 points for the service and the food

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (170)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

I have been hosted by Ruwan, I can’t stress enough how friendly and approachable he is. Thank you for your hospitality I am definitely coming back here.
5 stars

Reviewed 5 March 2021

It was really an amazing view with an excellent services , I would like to say thanks to Ruwan who was very kind in provide a very customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

I was very happy and pleased with excellent service ,delicious food , flowers , the cakes and the view
I also think the assistant service named RAJIP he was very nice , funny , helpful and quick to serve upon request
Thank you mister RAJIP nice to meet you
Today i am so happy that i have booked a romantic denner

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Thanks to Rajip and the rest of the team for a great experience. Food was really good and the service was even better. I will be back very soon