9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$197
Booking.comUS$197
PricelineUS$197
eDreamsUS$197
TravelocityUS$197
ZenHotels.comUS$723
All reviews italian restaurant great hotel club access small beach infinity pool etihad towers special thanks recommend this hotel checking out marina mall amazing service f b business trip sea view othman corniche lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Very Nice stay at verso Restaurant. Very professional staff and the service was excellent With othman.
I advise to everyone to go there and enjoy the hotel grand hayatt which is by the way very near from the marina abu dahbi station.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GHAbuDhabi, Rooms Division Manager at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Dear Antonio C,

Thank you sharing your feedback from your visit to our beautiful Italian trattoria, Verso at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the experience and appreciate your kind comments about the customer service levels you experienced.

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of hosting you more often.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

really it was very nice staying at hotel best hotel for both business and vacation , I will recommend to others
also the staff was excellent I really enjoyed every thing staying their.
thanks for every thing

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank mohsens384

Dear mohsens384,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi. I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay in our care and that the team extended you the warm and authentic hospitality we pride ourselves in.

We look forward to having the pleasure host you when your travels bring you to the city again.

Reviewed 23 January 2020

We just arrived today at the hotel. From the moment we arrived, the multi-national team (Korea, Philippines, Russia, Kazakhstan, India, etc...) of staff from doorman/bellhop, front desk, and Grand Club lounge has been amazing and helpful. We had some minor issues in the room with the safe and it was quickly fixed. As a Globalist member in their World of Hyatt program, I have to say this is one of the best hotel chains that treats its members well. It definitely has my loyalty when I have a choice in selecting the hotels. I was pleasantly surprised that the assistant front desk manager pro-actively upgraded me to even a better suite than I was book is one of the examples of how the WOH treats its top tier members. The view from the suite is great looking out into the ocean and enough space for the family. The Grand Club is currently on the 2nd floor and it is large and quite. The food quality is also top-notch riviling their hotels in Asia.

Room tip: Higher-level floors have a great view of the ocean on one side and the palaces on the other side.
Date of stay: January 2020
GHAbuDhabi, Rooms Division Manager at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Dear dws888,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your stay at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi. As a cherished Globalist, I am delighted to read your positive comments and it is indeed wonderful to see that our diverse and talented team extended you the authentic warm hospitality, we pride ourselves in. I am glad you enjoyed the stunning views from the upgraded suite arranged as a gratitude for your patronage towards Hyatt Hotels worldwide and appreciate your kind comments about our Grand Club and dining experience there.

Thank you again and I hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

An absolutely gorgeous hotel with amazing artwork, gorgeous views and delicious food! Many people made this stay special from the restaurant staff, especially Badr! The buffets at Sahha restaurant are amazing!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear anaazure,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay in our care and appreciate your kind comments about the beautiful hotel décor and stunning views from our rooms. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the delectable cuisine in our restaurants and it is indeed heartening to see that our colleague- Badr could contribute towards making your stay with us an enjoyable one. I will share your feedback with him personally and I am certain he will be pleased to hear that.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

My family and I had an amazing time at this hotel, there was an issue at check in, which was resolved speedily by Victoria.
The rooms were spacious and clean. The only thing I’d like to see improved is more breakfast options, this doesn’t affect my rating since the quality was fabulous.
I’d like to thank all the staff for the lovely service received.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear firdosr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in our care and despite the hindrance at check-in, it is heartening to read that our colleague-Victoria promptly took care of the matter.

I appreciate your kind comments about the warm and authentic customer service experirnce and our beautifully appointed guest rooms and also take your feedback concerning adding further variety to our breakfast. Please be assured that it is an ongoing effort and we are constantly working on enhancing the breakfast experirnce for our guests.

Thank you again and I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.