“Excellent massage”

Royal Thai Lady Spa
Ranked #18 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Doha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ROYAL THAI LADY SPA Opening Hours: SAT-THU: 9AM-9PM FRI: 4PM-9PM (Located on the main street of Al Waab on the way to Villaggio, near Al Sadd Stadium). - Thai Traditional Massage: 130QR/60Mins - Aromatherapy Massage: 170QR/60Mins - Hot Oil Massage: 180QR/60Mins - Reflexology Foot Massage: 130QR/60Mins - Herbal Pack Massage: 250QR/90Mins - Herbal Sauna: 60QR/30Mins - Thai Body Scrub: 200QR/60Mins - Cellulite Reduction Massage: 320QR/120Mins - Customized gift certificate(SPA treatment as a gift for loved ones) The Royal Life (Membership Program): 200QR/Year - 20% discount on all SPA treatments. - A complimentary 1-hour SPA treatment for every 12 hours accumulated. Thai massage in Doha , Thai massage in Qatar, Thai Spa in Doha, Thai Spa in Qatar, Thai massage for ladies, Thai spa for ladies Thank you very much.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

As other reviewers have mentioned this isn’t a fancy place. But it’s clean and the massage was excellent. I had a lady called Julie who was very good. Will go back for sure.

5  Thank Lisa A

Reviewed 4 March 2018

It is places like this that make Doha a better place to live. Royal Thai Lady offers to women only traditional Thai massage in a simple, clean, no-frills environment. Most of the massage therapists come from Isaan, Thailand. The massage you get will be as good or better than what you would receive if you travelled to Thailand. It is an authentic experience. The environment and ambiance are basic (don't expect a hotel spa environment) - but the massage is world class. So, if you want a spa experience with the sound of running water, and a luxurious post-massage lounge - don't go here. But, if you are in need of a therapeutic massage this is the right place to go. If you have been to Thailand - this reminded us a bit of "Healthy Land" - very small rooms for massages. There is a facility next door (in an adjacent villa) for men. The quality of the massage is excellent - much better than any of the hotels in Qatar. Also, after the massage - why not go to La Cigale (or another close by resto) for dinner.... this makes a lovely evening. We've been here about 5 times - it is highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Best massage place in Doha! Great for pain relief, however it would be great if they have a separate head massage

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The hospitality is amazing. They welcomed me with a smile. I opted for the Tradition Thai Massage. They took me upstairs to the massage room and left me alone to change to appropriate clothing. They asked me for the areas of focus to which I informed them that I had back and leg pain. They spent about 20 minutes on each, and then wen on to arms, head and face. Finished off with a bow, they asked me what I wanted to drink. I chose Ginger Tea, which was good :) Overall, for a first timer, it went great! Thanks! xo