US$127
  • Pool
US$108
US$105
Hotels.com
Movenpick Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
US$207
US$183
US$182
US$169
  • Beachfront
Safir Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$44
Priceline
US$311
US$264
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewssouq waqifal jasrafalcon hospitalgolf buggyla piazzamuseum of islamic artsister hotelarabic coffeearabic stylebeautiful roomthe location is perfectwalk in showerother hotelsnice breakfastcoffee machineqatar airwaysswimming pool
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed here on a layover courtesy of Qatar Airways. I chose this hotel initially for its location in the Souq Waqif and it did not disappoint! I took a taxi from the airport to the hotel which cost me 50 Riyal. I was taken to the main hotel called Arumaila where they checked me in (with a courtesy cup of chai and small plate of dates) and took me to my actual hotel on a golf cart. The service was absolutely impeccable and the architecture and attention to design in the buildings was fantastic!!! I ended up taking so many photos of my room and the hotel. As a female solo traveler, I also felt safe staying there given the security presence 24 hours. I walked about 10-15 minutes to the Museum of Islamic Art (a must-visit!!) and then spent the evening wandering around the Souq. I wish I had more time to spend at the hotel itself, but I had an early flight to catch the next morning. Unfortunately in the morning, they were unable to find a taxi for me but there was a private car available and they said it would cost about similar to a taxi. When I was dropped off at the airport, the driver quoted me a price of 60 Riyal. Luckily I had saved 60 Riyal and was able to pay the driver. So I would suggest budgeting 50-60 Riyal for taxi/car ride from the airport to the hotel, to avoid any unpleasant surprises. I would also suggest budgeting an extra hour for the airport - it took me about one hour to go through immigration and multiple screenings of security (I was flying to the USA which probably explains it). Overall, I absolutely LOVED this hotel - out of the many hotels I've stayed in, this has definitely stood out!! I would love to come back and bring my parents and friends here.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank 08zhanga
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear 08zhanga,

We are delighted to know that your overall experience with us is enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback in TripAdvisor which we truly appreciate.
Each hotels that comprised Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels are conveniently spread out in Souq Waqif area. With these, we have centralized the arrival point in Arumailla Hotel taking into consideration that it is situated in the heart of the Souq. Guests will then be allocated to their respective hotels depending on their room categories booked.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay along with our location and the services that our Team Members have provided. Creating a unique and special memory for our guests is our topmost goal and sincere thanks for having appreciated it. I am sure that the entire hotel staff will be happy to know their efforts have been recognized.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance should you have plan of visiting us again in the future and we shall ensure that you will have an equally enjoyable experience in your next stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We just had 2 nights in one of the Souq Waqif hotels, Al Mirqab. The location is great, in the midst of the Souq. You can walk to the Museum of Islamic Art. Lots of cafes, restaurants, market stalls. We wanted access to a pool and our room was on the same level as the pool. It’s small but lovely. The room was nice and very clean. The staff are most helpful. We had breakfast on one of the days and it was fine. There wasn’t much noise from other rooms or Souq. The only thing I could query was that the bed (which was large and comfortable) had a plastic mattress protector. This meant that it was hot to lie on. Perhaps if we’d realised the staff would have changed this. As there are a number of hotels that make up Soup Waqif, it may be an idea to book a transfer from the airport. Good value for money and interesting experience

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli.
It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us along with the hotel location and that you find it convenient and at your liking.
It is with great regret and I sincerely apologize about the issue that happened during your stay. This concern have been passed to the relevant department and we assure you that the needful and necessary action will be taken.
If you are planning to visit us again, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly and we shall ensure that we will take care of any of your requirement prior to arrival.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed for several weeks in the souq waqif boutique hotels, location Al Bidda merely. The rooms are good, really spaceous and all different.

Breakfast buffet is good, with a lot of choice.

Most valuable is the really friendly staff who welcome you by name, and always is willing to assist.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
SWBH, General Manager at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear NickTukker,

Thank you for your candid review and for choosing Souq Waqif boutique Hotels by Tivoli.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your previous stay in our hotel and I am glad you liked our location and the services that our Team Members have provided. Creating a unique and special memory for our guests is our topmost goal and sincere thanks for having appreciated it. I am sure that the entire hotel staff will be happy to know their efforts have been recognized.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Booked the Arumaila Executive room.
I arrived at night but my family had already check-in during the eve.
The staff were pretty much friendly and helpful.

The Location
Arumaila is among the 9 hotels boutique hotels by Tivoli.
Arumaila is located at the main drop off point for taxi and the location is good if you need transport to move around Doha.
Located at the Souq Waqif itself; it is approximately 20 minutes to the Hamad International Airport and approximate 15 to 20 minutes into the city centre
You are in Souq; so food, shopping, sightseeing is made easy.
Souq building architecture represents the olden days city culture.

The room
Pretty well layout and décor were pretty much OK.
Pretty decent size to accommodate 3 adults with additional bed in placed.
All seems to function: air condition, TV, internet, water heater.
Expresso machine available inside room; cool.
The curtain is operated electronically; modern.
Toilet is big too.

The Service
They will tidy / make up the room on daily basis as and when you want.
So you just let them know nicely; so cool.

Morning Breakfast
There are 2 places for breakfast (if your accommodation comes with it).
Since I stayed for 3 nights so we managed to tried at both outlets.
First outlet is located few hundred meters from the hotel (few minutes’ walk) while the other you need to go on the golf cart/buggy.
Spread and choices were OK and the food tasted OK.
Staff at the coffee house/café were friendly and attentive.

Overall
Overall, we noticed the staffs were very friendly and attentive; keep it up.
Just I felt that there are things that can be slightly improve for the room: maybe extra wall socket.
And as for the toilet: would be awesome if you add in extra place to hang your things and put your things while you shower and getting dress (will be added convenient).

Anyway; we managed to get a good and wonderful stay. And thank you for the late checkout at 2PM.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Shafiq,

Thank you for this incredible and detailed review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your previous stay in our hotel. I am glad you liked our location and the services that our Team Members have provided. Creating a unique and special memory for our guests is our topmost goal and sincere thanks for having appreciated it. I am sure that the entire hotel staff will be happy to know their efforts have been recognized.
Again,. I am very thrilled with your kind words and appreciate the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Your comments about adding some hooks and wall sockets has been addressed to our engineering department and this will be taken into consideration seriously and the needful will be done.your feedback is really appreciated as it will assist us to strive harder and improve further in this area.
We are indeed looking forward to welcome you again soon in our hotels for a longer stay to explore more of Souq Waqif’s best kept secret and have an equally enjoyable experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Spent 3 nights, 2 full days at Aramalia. Staff were super helpful with everything, they arranged my airport transfers, recommended places to eat and where to shop for particular items. Very comfy bed and room, tastefully decorated. Right on the edge of Souq Waqif which was just wonderful to wander around. Breakfast was at a very close by hotel and that was delicious. I did not visit the pool (next time) The mosque was right opposite and I would hear the most beautiful call to prayer in the evenings. I had a very early departing flight and they organised a breakfast prior to my leaving. Depending on how hot it is outside, you can walk to the incredible Museum of Islamic Art and also a couple of new museums in the Msheireb downtown area. In my room was a book about everything Qatar, its well worth having a flick through, I went and checked out the nearby malls that sell textiles that the book recommended. It was the prefect hotel for my short stay.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear WelshBarryOz,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us along with our hotel location and staff services.
Indeed Souq Waqif is one of the outstanding Souq in the Gulf area and most touristic destination in Qatar and our hotels are conveniently spread out in the Souq area which give guests the advantage to enjoy the lively atmosphere just a step away from the comfort of their rooms.
We are indeed looking forward to welcome you again soon in our hotels to explore more of Souq Waqif’s best kept secret as well as the must see attractions in the area.