“Mussel night”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Polynesian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There is one promotion called mussel night every monday. Every week we used to go there and asking about Ulugbek to serve for us! He is very cheerfull and helpfull. Thanks for chefs as well for amazing food!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere and live music so if you love to dance this is a great place to be. This place serves alcoholic drinks and cocktails and is set at the back of the Hilton Hotel on the beach.The drinks and food are overpriced and very average.
What's more, as a woman, expected to be hassled throughout the evening by men. It was like a meat market or carousel and my friends and I found it difficult to finish a conversation at our tables without being disturbed continuously by men who would invite themselves to sit at our tables, interrupt our conversation or pull you out of your chair unexpectedly to dance with them. When about to leave, a man standing near the door grabbed my arm, telling me that 'you're not leaving yet' which further contributed to feelings if discomfort. If you're looking for somewhere peaceful, relaxing or somewhere you can enjoy conversation with friends, avoid here.

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here revisiting the place for having drinks in the evening. Regretfully the terrace is under construction. Please check this before going there, the internal bar is not that spectaculair to visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good food with a good vibe. The band was amazing and really had the crowd going. My margarita unfortunately didn't have a salt rim which I generally like, I thought that was a normal thing a bartender does when serving a margarita.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When I visited with my boyfriend to Trader Vic's was my birthday. The food and beverage was amazing especially Trader Vic's mai tai was very lovely. I would like thank to Ulugbek who made our visit great. for sure We will be back next time because of his kindness hospitality!!.

TraderVicsDoha, Manager at Trader Vic's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear No-oneesle,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It is with utmost pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your Birthday at Trader Vic’s and that our team has contributed positively to the success.

Your comments have been shared with our team and we re-insured to recognize the efforts accordingly.

We look forward to welcome you soon back at Trader Vic’s.

Sincerely yours,