2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$206
PricelineUS$209
Trip.comUS$372
3,600 results
All reviews atrium lounge la veranda irish pub pool cafe um ali special thanks ladies night excellent service sea view club room private beach great hospitality amazing hotel taking care amazing experience thank you so much harp
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we couldn’t travel but we decided to go to sheraton which was a good decision, i ll thank the staff who made my stay perfect from bell boys that they helped us a lot almahdi if im right the front desk team that they were very helpful kind and polite miss fatima she provide me a room with an amazing view also cake for my kids really appreciate it ghizlane she helped me for printing the documents that i couldnt do , Meryam that she advise us to visit water falls i hope so after lockdown , everything was above my expectations really thanks a lot guys , i dont have to forget una with her smile also mr aun that he fixed my small issue thanks again guys , i really enjoyed it and im sure ill come to see you again .

Date of stay: April 2021
Sheraton Marketing, Marketing at Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear wessam_ta,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel and to our staff. We are very glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will definitely share your wonderful comments with the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed for 4 days in the hotel and had 2 rooms. Housekeeping maintained our rooms and needs excellently especially Rose, Kuldip and Shyam. They provided us with our day to day needs happily and professionally. Excellent job well done for them.

Dear mariarovelj,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Memorable stay in this hotel wonderful staff I really love this hotel it’s very closed to my heat I want to tnxx hotel staff they are very helpful and kind gesture toccata to miss lily she took my all thing and arranged it nicely I will like like to tnxx lily and Nikita and Roy tnccc shrraton

Dear althani123,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

i stayed for a week at Sheraton and left most mornings in a rush for sunrise.. however, i came back to a clean and organized room. Abdul was amazing and made it feel like home. Thank you for great and homey stay Sheraton.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear parisverraa,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean room comfortable bed amazing sea view
very kind and helpful staff, thank you for all .

thank you Aditya .

Recommended for relax and spend your weekend.

you have to visit and get experience in your life

Dear maryama1907,