3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$233
eDreamsUS$233
StayForLongUS$272
3,693 results
All reviews butler service the vine sarab lounge vintage bar astor grill oyster bar gordon ramsey special thanks excellent service big thanks taking care thank you so much amazing hotel amazing experience sea view private beach the pearl
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have stay in quarantine for 7 days in the st regis the service was great and the staff very helpful. Special thanks to the manager Mr. Najib for his help and his assistance during all our stay . Once again thank you so much to make us happy

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Thomas, Gabriel and Franco the doormen were very helpful and friendly, easy going with a very positive spirit. My stay was for one weekend, they each helped me in multiple occasions during my stay. It was a great experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Well...amazing hotel...your services is excellent...even we are under quarantine here...we enjoyed the views of the hotel...especially the beaches and pool...we're lucky that we stayed here...your meal serving healthy food and very tasty...Tomorrow is our last day here so we will never forget the moments that we experienced...

To all the management staffs...Thank you very much for a very warm welcome.

More power and job well done!!!

Congrats!!!

Ramadan Kareem

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

I always recommend this hotel to my friends because of two things 1: professionalism of the staff , 2: the Food quality this place is really good to enjoy with family big thanks to Hajar for her wonderful hospitality and smile every day!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Great experience, staff are extremely friendly very helpful and welcoming. They even arranged a lovely surprise for my daughter's birthday in the room and had a cake for her!
I highly recommend vine restaurant with his amazing staff and Si Restaurant.
Unforgettable stay ❤️