US$114
InterContinental
US$108
US$105
Hotels.com
Movenpick Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$79
Free cancellation until 07/29
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
US$105
  • Pool
Safir Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$264
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,083 results
All reviewstrader vicsthe executive loungemawasem restaurantprivate beachsea viewnice poolwest bayenjoyed my stayswimming poolbusiness tripexcellent servicespecial thanksthe pearlsocietyhossamconciergecorniche
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stayed for 5 nights during vacation in Doha!

Staff and service were awesome and kind!
Our room was in 22 floor and sea/city view from window was epic!
And the room was luxury level and clean!

Executive lounge was very nice! and the staff member guy from executive lounge was like nicest guy ever!

Hotel has this epic beach and poolside, both 10/10, also pool bar had awesome cocktails and delicious pizza!

There are also 2 restaurants in hotel grounds, Trader Vics has this oceanic/tikibar vibes and gets 11/10 from me! best bartenders and best food!!
The other restaurant serves more local food and it was ok, there are cool lounges where you can smoke shisha and watch the sea!

ONLY and biggest and very serious minus matter in this hotel is the club that it has, since the club is a rooftop kind bar but its located near the most ground levels of hotel rooms. The music is played very loud (and i mean its like next to festival stage like loud) about 2 times a week and it even disturbed our sleep when we were located in 22th floor.
When my gf went to complain about it in the middle of the night we got a different room to sleep in that night from the other side of the hotel (this side was almost completely silent!)
But this is really serious matter which should be informed more clearly for the customers in my opinion because people need to sleep also..

Another little minus comes when we were leaving the hotel and looking for taxi in front of the hotel the vallet parking guy asked do we want to use the hotels own cab limo service and when we asked the price it was confusing and we understood it was ridicilous 15 rials (normal taxi would have been like 20-25) but when we arrived to the airport it was suddenly 63 rials, that was little thing for me but still irritatingly negative ending for our Doha trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side are silent mostly, South side suffers from very loud music during club nights
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shockata
Adham E, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Shockata,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Doha as your preferred hotel to spent your vacation in Doha.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our hotel facilities by visiting our executive lounge where you have met our team member in Executive lounge, our epic beach and poolside and off course our restaurants by the beach Trader Vic’s and Reem Al Bawadi.

Aside from that, We would like to express our sincerest apologies for not being able to meet your expectations during your stay with us with regards to the noise and the transportation. Rest assured that our management is continuously working on ensuring the permissible sound levels are met.

We look forward to your kindest consideration and hope that this unpleasant experience will not permanently mark your perception of Hilton Doha.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for the next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us at Doha.Info@hilton.com

Kind Regards,
Adham Elsebaey

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We made the right decision to upgrade to the Executive room with the lounge access, this makes it all the better. The hotel is clean and well located in the west bay. The beach and pool are great, the beach is very clean and spacious.

Room Tip: Go for the Executive rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Simon S
Adham E, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Simon S,

Greetings from Hilton Doha

We are happy to hear that you had make the right decision to stay with us and upgrade to the Executive room with the lounge access.

We do hope you have memorable experience throughout your stay.

The entire team are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.

Kind Regards
Adham Elsebaey

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It is my job as Marketing Consultant for a major Scandinavian Travel Conglomerate to review different hotels and sites in our product profile. Being an upcoming business and tourist destination, Doha/Qatar has been my latest focus. I have had repeated inspection visits to Doha, focused on hotels where we have contracted rates. In February this year, on my way to inspect newer destinations in the Far East & New Zealand, I decided to stopover in Doha for some rest & recreation, Doha being one of my favorite destinations in the Middle East.

I chose to stay at the Hilton Doha where I had earlier stayed for an inspection visit and which has become a preferred hotel in our product profile. Not only for it’s competitive rates but for it’s location and in-house facilities. It’s location in the heart of the diplomatic center, private beach, proximity to the beautiful Corniche and it’s varied food & beverage outlets, among others, “Traders Vic”, which has become my favorite hangout in Doha are the hotel’s strongest assets. The building in itself is constructed so that all rooms have a sea view. Rooms are all perfectly equipped with the most friendly and professional housekeeping staff. The multi-lingual front desk staff as well as the concierge are most helpful and would walk the extra mile to help you with whatever you would need.

Special mention to it’s Reservations Manager, Mohammed Amin, who is extremely professional and helpful. And most of all, extremely prompt in answering queries and in offering assistance in anything you may require to make your stay smooth and pleasant.

My excellent recommendation of Hilton Doha is based on both my professional and private experiences.

Thank you Hilton Doha for living up to your high standard of hospitality and service.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joelboza

Dear Joelboza

Greetings from Hilton Doha

Thank you for your lovely comment and choosing Hilton Doha as your preferred Hotel while in Doha.

We are glad to heat that you have a very enjoyable experience with us throughout the stay, our hotel locations, our beach and the varied of the food and beverage outlets specially "Trader Vics" has become your favourite hangout.

We are truly valued your thoughts, comments and hearing your memorable experience with us.

Once again thank you for pointing out our Reservations Manager, Mohammed Amin for his professional and helpful.

The entire team are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.

Kind Regards,
Adham ElSebaey

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Hilton has its open-air nightclub right outside the hotel. A few floors down from my 8th floor room. It runs till 2/3am several nights a week, with bass that shakes your bed. It's open-air, so trying to sleep in your room is like trying to sleep next to the stage at Glastonbury. (See photos from my room, day and night.) I stayed here last year & I only came back because they told me the nightclub was being moved a few 100 metres from the hotel. So they lied to me. This time I asked for a room on the far side of the hotel. They didn't give me one but said they'd change my room after the first night of my 5 night stay. The next day they said it wasn't possible. So they lied to me again. I lost half of two nights sleep, so I suggested they give me a 50% discount for those nights. They refused and gave me a 20% discount for the one dinner I had at the hotel. Staff were great, hotel was nice, but not much good if you want to sleep at night

Room Tip: Rooms on city side are away from nightclub, so they charge more for them. ie Hilton is aware of the noise problem
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Adham E, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Mat O,

Thank you very much for your valuable time sharing your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay with us.

Your feedback concerning the noise has been taken seriously and is being discussed to ensure further improvement.

We kindly ask your goodself to contact HossamBazid(Duty Manager)through Hossam.Bazid@hilton.com for further engagement in order to make it right for you on your next visit with us.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience occurred and looking forward your return to our hotel.

Kind regards,
Adham El Sebaey

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed here for 9 nights. This was my first stay at Hilton. Previously, I stayed at Grand Hyatt, St. Regis, and Intercontinental. We couldn't get a room at Intercontinental and ended up here. The best thing about this hotel is its location. It's very close to City Center Mall, and the Hotel Park. My colleague enjoyed jogging along the Corniche. We also visited Nobu restaurant right next door (as a part of Four Seasons hotel). The room was large enough, and it was clean. People were very nice.

What's lacking? First, they have an open air club where they host evening parties - and they play loud music. I was near the top floor, but the music was still loud and clear - until 2 o'clock in the morning.

Their exercise room was good enough - a couple each of treadmills, bikes, and elliptic machines, and also a separate area for weights. They have one-person sauna in men's locker room, but I could never figure out how to make it work.

The pool and beach are beautiful but rather crowded. Over the weekend, you will have difficult time finding an available lounge chair.

TV in the room had mostly Arabic channels. There was no English sports channels. I ended up watching only CNN and BBC simply because there is nothing else to watch.

They have a sports bar, but they smoke in there. I wanted to watch a rugby match (since there was no channel available in the room), but smoke was so bad that I couldn't even stand several feet away from the main door.

The main restaurant is clean and staffs were very personable. But, when you stay there for so many nights, you get tired of the food quickly as they don't seem to offer as much variety.

Overall, I think it is a good hotel if you are staying in Doha only for a few nights. If you are staying there for any extended time, and unless you plan to be out and about most of the time, this may not be the best option.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Tad W
Christina O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Tad W,

Thank you very much for your appreciative feedback especially your kind words about our team and the way you felt about our service. It is such a pleasant motivation and encouragement that helps us work harder to meet & exceed our Service to valued Guests like you.
Thank you very much for pointing out the challenges you faced in the sauna, the beach area on the weekends and the variety in our Restaurant.
As for our sports bar ‘Shoots’, we would like to inform you that we do have a nice outside seating area to enjoy watching sports games rather smoke less.
We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon at Hilton Doha. Please do contact us on doha.info@hilton.com the next time you are visiting us and we will be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,