Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$214
FindHotelUS$214
Booking.comUS$218
PricelineUS$218
eDreamsUS$218
getaroom.comUS$220
2,177 results
All reviews santa monica lagoona mall thai restaurant rocca restaurant breakfast club dunes bar monkey tale the pearl private beach club room indoor pool beautiful hotel sea view late check special thanks isaan majlis
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

It was my first time to monkey tail and in did not have good experience because bartender i asked him glass of ice for savvahna cider he said he will send on my table but it never came , one of my friends he asked for black rum with diet coke bartender gave me in regular coke all the three times . The bartender was allowing girls without mask but he was asking all the guys to ware mask ??? The rule should be everybody should ware mask than why he is not telling girls to ware mask but asking boys to ware mask and being restaurant manager i was observing all this things i came around 6 pm and the bartender seems be Asian or he is from Philippines

And there was no body to escot us till monkey tail outlet how would we know where is it located it took 15 minutes us to find out

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Grand Hyatt, Owner at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Dear mandarbagayatkar,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience with us. We sincerely apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. I am deeply sorry that the bartender did not get your orders properly and fail to provide you with the glass of ice. Further, I will personally make sure that all our staff complies to follow the COVID-19 measures and does not make any exception with guests not wearing masks. Rest assured that I will personally address this straight away to our staff. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction.

Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you would like to share further feedback, kindly contact us at dohgh.customerservice@hyatt.com.

We do sincerely hope that your experience on this occasion will not deter you from revisiting us in future.

Aseem Kapoor

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

They canceled my room without any valid reason. They have ruined my business trip to Qatar. Despite claiming, they did not give me any valid alternative for my trip. I will never stay again in this hotel or in any other Grand Hyatt.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank PacoS116
Grand Hyatt, Owner at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Dear PacoS116,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this matter.

We sincerely apologize that your booking was cancelled and that your business trip was compromised. Rest assured that I will personally address this straight away to our staff. We are truly sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the hotel.

Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kindly contact us at dohgh.customerservice@hyatt.com in order to investigate this fully.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We had a very lovely experience in this hotel, The staff were very helpful, I can remember the receptionist called "Natasha", Also the restaurant was amazing with a lovely variety and a modern decoration. A lot of pools are in the hotel and they are all perfect especially the "infinity" one.

Room tip: There are some rooms that are both sea and pool view.
Date of stay: March 2021
Grand Hyatt, Owner at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Abdallah_Shawky,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

First of all we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing our hotel for your resent stay and for sharing your experience with us.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the excellent customer service provided by my colleague Natasha. She is always going above and beyond to create memorable moments for our guests. Also, we highly appreciate for commending our amazing restaurant, stunning decoration and relaxing pools.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

While our stay didn't exactly begin on a good note (certainly a rollercoaster ride), it surely turned out to be spectacular.
At the beginning, we had to talk to multiple employees and managers in order to reach a solution to our problems: firstly, our room smelled of cigarettes as a result of the guest staying in the next room. We were able to change rooms by the next morning, with a better view I should add, thanks to Mr. Raegan who helped us out.
Later on as we discovered the quality of the food wasn't that great, we expressed our dismay and disappointment to the duty manager (who wasn't easy to contact!), who accordingly managed to fulfill our requests. This was extremely necessary due to my dietary restrictions. There were super helpful staff members like, Raegan from reception and Saeed who was so thoughtful.
But our stay wouldn't have been possible without Sabbir from room service.. Sabbir THANK YOU for everything you did for us!!! You're the reason why our stay turned out to be worthwhile and enjoyable.. So thank you a million times for your efforts and hospitality, it's very much appreciated!
Also, I must thank Dr. Ahmed from the hotel clinic, who also put efforts into satisfying our requests during our stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Grand Hyatt, Owner at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear 302halaa,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

Thank you for sharing your spectacular experience with us and for choosing our hotel for your stay.

We are thrilled to read that the Grand Hyatt Doha Team was able to make your quarantine experience more enjoyable. We are extremely pleased to read about approach of my colleague Regan to assist you with the discomfort of the smoking smell coming from the room next to yours.

Further, we are truly sorry to read about the challenges you experienced at the beginning of your stay in regards to quality of the food. However, we am delighted to read that my colleague Sabbir changed your experience in such an incredible manner. I will personally extend your appreciation to Regan, Sabbir and Dr. Ahmed.

Thank you again for choosing Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

It was a GRAND time at the Hyatt in Doha. The opulence of the atrium is intoxifying! The Hyatt is spectacular property and one of the crowning jewels of Qatar. I would like to give a very special thank you to the front office staff Mr. Hector & Ms. Natasha from Malaysia. I am really super excited for my next trip at the Hyatt SOON! Thank you Natasha!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Angelo S,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our outstanding property. Thank you for appointing our hotel as one of the crowning jewels of Qatar. We highly appreciate your encouraging comments.

Also, we truly appreciate for commending the level of customer service provided by my colleagues Natasha and Hector. They are true gems that will always going above and beyond to create memorable moments for our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.