“Incredible-tasting pizza!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reviewed 7 April 2016

It's the pizza (and cheese sticks) that'll have you coming back for more. It's a great thing they have a branch in Manila now too, so I can regularly go whenever I miss Oman and re-experience the food. The staff were alright, if not a little disgruntled. Haha.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

We started on a funny situation I must say. We arrived and it looked busy, but the funny thing is that when we were waiting to be seated, I guy with shorts and a blue t-shirt came and asked us if we were waiting for an order or whether we wanted to dine in?!
Anyway, he got us a seat next to the sink and it was very noisy and drops of water and soap were on my seat. I cleaned it myself.
We had to ask for the menu and here come the menu. We had to look for some one to come and take out order, the guy was very angry not sure what made him angry but whatever we wanted was not available but anyway the reason we came is my wife was carving it.
So we end up getting somethings else rather what my wife wanted.
Must say the food is excellent though.
I did not let what happened ruins my meal

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

Almost very week we ordered fro papa john for lunch and we ant stop ordering checkin runsh pizza with runsh sauces .
You should try it ASAP if you didn't till now
Well done

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Before visiting Papa John's, were were die hard Pizza Hut fans. One day we decided to try something different and went to Papa John's Qurum outlet.. That was the best thing we did!!!!

Since then we have been to their Qurum and MBD outlets several times for dine-in. We have tried almost all of their pizzas and love it!! My 5 year old daughter loves their cheese sticks!!

Would highly recommend Papa John's for a pizza!!! I have never tried their home delivery but have ordered from home and then went to pick it up... I find that much more convenient.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Can anyone explain the meaning of "we believe in better". Bought a pizza for RO 4.000 and asked for extra chilli..... sir its 300 pz.... and take away without any bag to carry....

1  Thank Thayaparen K