“Feel the vibes!!”

Calle
Ranked #477 of 991 Restaurants in Beirut
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Awesome pub in one if Beirut's top locations. Young, fresh & fancy. Great juice cocktails as well as tasty beer (I think it was called "Colonel" - difficult to find in other places). Ask for some fresh-made popcorn which your drink. :) Can only recommend it.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

The bar was woefully understaffed when I met 7 friends there. The manager was super nice, but new and not to organized. Inside, our group + 2 other customers but 12+ minutes after giving our drink order, we gave up waiting and collected the drinks from the bar ourselves. Repeat, as the night went on.
When I left, I had drunk one beer, and a juice - apparently to the disappointment of the manager. He gives me the bill and says, "When you don't drink a lot, you are a 'bad boy.'" The bill lists $4 for the beer, juice is not listed, but there is a "bad boy" charge for $6.
I didn't see nor was I told of a minimum charge at Calle. So - if you don't drink as much as Calle would like, expect a random charge to be added to your bill. On top of slow service.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

It is like an old tavern inside an historical building. The decorations are amazing. The atmosphere that Eli the owner create with his presente is friendly, confy. We loved the cool music, but it's not a disco, normal volume. They have interesting cocktails... When you sit down there you don't want to go away till dawn!

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Loved this pub, very chilled atmosphere, fresh cocktails and great staff. This pub is a must is a must when you are in beirut. Will come again.

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

This pub makes amazing drink because they use fresh ingredients when ever they can rather than juice from a can. Cosy atmosphere, nice music.