“Nice coffee shop...”

Costa Coffee
Ranked #4 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Beirut
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I love their hot chocolate...their coffe is nice too...they have great pastries such as chocolate cake and muffin...I like the chocolate muffin...it's a cool place where you can use your laptop and work peacefully...

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Dropped in for a quick coffee while waiting for our taxi to arrive. Great coffee in a very large cup. The winner however was the hot chocolate. Nice and rich. Good service and nice clean facilities.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Costa is a pleasant coffee shop in the heart of Beirut Ashrafieh, Sassine square. It is at walking distance for all Ashrafieh residents.
Their Coffee Latte and hot chocolate are my favorite as well as their chocolate muffin.
the waiters and waitresses are very welcoming
You got a nice outside caffe trottoire setting for summer and a warm in-side setting for winter.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The coffee is below average given the price charged

Service is terrible, staff are arrogant, incompetent and seriously lack motivation

In fairness the Hamra store was a much better experience

After paying 1500 lira for an extra shot making it a us$6+ cop of coffee this must have been the worst coffee experience i have ever had

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I use to hangout to Costa in DOha an I kept doing so when I returned to Lebanon.
I go to Maamiltein branch (which is not mentioned above??)
My daily fresh coffee is always served there.
I do it twice or three times a week especially when I want to avoid Jounieh traffic, when going down to beirut.
Costa coffee is the place to be in the morning.