“Amazing food and ambience”
Review of Socrate

Socrate
Ranked #80 of 1,040 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese, International, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I love coming to Socrate with my friends after school. It is a great hangout spot with excellent Lebanese food!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I had dinner on my first day in Beirut at Socrate .
I read about it over here and at Gems hotel reception, they recommended it .
It was a few minutes walking from the hotel .
I stayed at the Terrace open air overlooking the narrow street ,the design of the streets is so much like Paris .
The food was great, the lebanese cuisine is really great and different.
The prices were so reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Ot’s been there for decades. You can’t miss it if you are in Hamra and you want some fine yet affordable Lebanese cuisine. Service is impecable. And deserts are amazing!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is our first restaurant in a 5 days stay in Beirut. Good food that allows us to start appreciating the real Lebanese cuisine. Great food and great service that we will need to benchmark against future restaurants. Will come back!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food! I’ve never had better chicken and beef skewers in my life! Well cooked, good service, even though the place looks like a diner on the high way... :-) Don’t judge this book by its cover!

Date of visit: April 2018