“Visit Lebanon, you won't regret it”

Lebanon Tours & Travels - Lebanonaholic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lebanon Tours & Travels | Lebanonaholic was founded to provide Lebanon area with travel and tourism services. Since then, we’ve gained the knowledge and experience necessary to find our clients the best deals based on their specific preferences. We offer private tours departing from Beirut that covers all regions and touristic sites in Lebanon. We’re committed to making travel as easy as as possible for you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We had a really good time being shown around some of the sights of Lebanon. Rouba's very professional and punctual. She is good company and has lots of knowledge to share about the places we visited. We will definitely choose Rouba next time we are in Lebanon.

All reviews
"snow"
"lebanon"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Just as the reviews I read that prompted me to choose Rouba, these are amazing tours with an amazing person. I spent three days with Rouba on three tours (Jeita/Byblos, Cedars, and Tyre/Sidon). It was a dizzying range of experiences. Rouba went above and beyond. She worked late and made sure that I saw absolutely everything in my wish list and hers. I can't say enough about her generosity. Also she is an _outstanding_ driver in a place that is extremely difficult to drive, without street signs, and seemingly with only very loose guidelines rather than rules of the road. I have driven myself in every region of the world, but I was glad to have Rouba at the wheel in Lebanon. She knows especially well places in the north, including secret destinations that most tourists without a skilled guide will not get to see--no spoilers! In places where she is less familiar, she is fast learning. And she is up front about about her areas of experience. If there's somewhere in particular you want to go, just ask; she'll make it happen. If I were to be super critical to make any negative, it is that this might not be the best guide if you are super interested in some erudite approach to tourism, e.g., cultural history, political conflicts, etc. Rouba is a vibrant young woman who will give you insight into Lebanon from the perspective of her generation; a university professor would give a different tour. Both are valuable; consider what you're after. I recommend Rouba for your touring, and she is competitively priced relative to larger companies that deliver far less in term of tailored experience and generous dedication.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I've been on a trip with the nicest Rouba ever. She's down to earth. Very very knowledgeable. She's really sweet. I enjoyed my tour a lot. My next trip to Lebanon would definitely include a tour with Rouba.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I arranged my trip with all details with Rouba and she was really cooperative and offered me to meet me in the Airport. I spent two days with two organized tours:
Day 1
- Jeita Grotto, Byblos, Harissa
Day 2
- Cedars of God, Qadisha Valley, Balou Balaa

I really enjoyed with the natural life in this places with the great experience and knowledge that Rouba shared with me...finally for professional tour in Lebanon I recommend Rouba ...
Good luck Rouba and I hope to see you again

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Rouba took me to Batroun and two of my family villages. She worked very hard to make this a wonderful trip. I wanted a special, very particular trip because I found family in Lebanon. Rouba found churches for me, and took me to my family villages. She was very patient as we learned knew information about my family that required us to change our itinerary at the last minute. The tour was supposed to end at 5:30 p.m., but because we met a priest that knew my family, she was willing to stay with me until almost 8:00 p.m., helping me translate from Arabic to English. It was a very special trip. I would recommend her for any tour.