“Amazing trip in Beirut.”

Lebanon Tours & Travels - Lebanonaholic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lebanon Tours & Travels | Lebanonaholic was founded to provide Lebanon area with travel and tourism services. Since then, we’ve gained the knowledge and experience necessary to find our clients the best deals based on their specific preferences. We offer private tours departing from Beirut that covers all regions and touristic sites in Lebanon. We’re committed to making travel as easy as as possible for you.
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I've been on a trip with the nicest Rouba ever. She's down to earth. Very very knowledgeable. She's really sweet. I enjoyed my tour a lot. My next trip to Lebanon would definitely include a tour with Rouba.

All reviews
"snow"
"lebanon"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I arranged my trip with all details with Rouba and she was really cooperative and offered me to meet me in the Airport. I spent two days with two organized tours:
Day 1
- Jeita Grotto, Byblos, Harissa
Day 2
- Cedars of God, Qadisha Valley, Balou Balaa

I really enjoyed with the natural life in this places with the great experience and knowledge that Rouba shared with me...finally for professional tour in Lebanon I recommend Rouba ...
Good luck Rouba and I hope to see you again

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Rouba took me to Batroun and two of my family villages. She worked very hard to make this a wonderful trip. I wanted a special, very particular trip because I found family in Lebanon. Rouba found churches for me, and took me to my family villages. She was very patient as we learned knew information about my family that required us to change our itinerary at the last minute. The tour was supposed to end at 5:30 p.m., but because we met a priest that knew my family, she was willing to stay with me until almost 8:00 p.m., helping me translate from Arabic to English. It was a very special trip. I would recommend her for any tour.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I had so much fun touring all over Lebanon with Rouba that it would not have been the same without her. Thanks again!