“Good Day with professional Tour Guide”

Lebanon Tours & Travels - Lebanonaholic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lebanon Tours & Travels | Lebanonaholic was founded to provide Lebanon area with travel and tourism services. Since then, we’ve gained the knowledge and experience necessary to find our clients the best deals based on their specific preferences. We offer private tours departing from Beirut that covers all regions and touristic sites in Lebanon. We’re committed to making travel as easy as as possible for you.
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Rouba was very professional in her tour, and she is really friendly and very informative.
She came in the agreed time and we started our day by visiting Harisa, then we went to Byblos and finally we ended our tour by going to Jeitta.

Thank you Rouba for being so supportive and for the good day we had.

All reviews
"snow"
"lebanon"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

She is a perfect guide. Without her, I believe my trip would not be that great.
Simply, she is active, care to show around the excellent sightseeings.
Additionally, she is a honest person (I left my bags in her car).
Moreover, we visited interesting areas that was outside my scope :).

I would like to say thank you to Rouba. Really you are an amazing guide. Words are not enough to describe how the trip was perfect .... Because of you!

Thanks :)

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I was spent nice time with beautiful person Rouba she is very nice and very good knowledge about her city she shows me amazing places which is magical in beautiful she is really perfectly tour guide she show me Lebanon so beautiful thank you very very much

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I had a lot of fun in Beirut before I met her
She made my trip
Amazing person with very kinda character
I really love to be with her again