“Best Meal of our Iran Trip”
Review of Moslem Restaurant

Moslem Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 648 Restaurants in Tehran
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To be honest, we were not (always) convinced by Iranian food. I know the Persian kitchen is well-known but for us, living in Asia and mainly eating Indian at home, it often felt a little bland and I hate to use the word: boring. Iranian food seems to be all about huge amounts of everything: meat, rice, bread... Portions are generally enough for two. We found Moslem Restaurant one of the best... it serves fairly simple food but it is very tasty and quite worth queuing up for. Inside it is a veritable madhouse but it kind of adds to the fun and service is generally fast and efficient.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant has lots of food and also delicious but one of the problem is just toooooo crowded and you have to wait almost 20 minutes to find a table.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It took us long time to get there since we got lost in Tehran. The food is definitely worth the try ! The staff cant speak English so be prepared, but they are nice enough to find a seat for you and take your orders. Their kebab is definitely a must try !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was very good restaurant. With good service. Very very crowded. It was clean and good decipline. We like test again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

NOT RECOMMENDED TO VEGETARIANS.
I am not a in food person, and I have some picky taste, but I can recommend this restaurant strongly!! After a whole day walking inside the Grand Bazaar of Tehran, it is the best choice to fueled up! I ordered the Baghali Polo with lamb meat, maybe not the delicious look but the taste was heavenly amazing!!! Don't forget to try all the side dishes such as Shirazi salad, yogurts and drinks!
I strongly recommend this restaurants to those who want to have unforgettable experience of Tradistional Persian food in Tehran.