“Superb lunch”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were brought here by local friends. They ordered appetisers, one of which was aubergines cooked inside a bread. Absolutely the best tasting. I had the trout which was excellent. Some lamb, chicken kebab were cooked to perfection.
The service was professional. The place was extremely popular with locals, high end establishment.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Yas restaurant for 10 years now, I have visited it about 4-5 times, I really enjoy thier food, even though it's kabab is excellent, other foods in their menu also are good and worthy, it is not cheap restaurant, it is located in front of Mellat park which gives a nice view if you are seated next to big window, good service, even though once my children made noise, the staff very politely notified me, I liked thier manner, maybe its only con, is it is located on a busy stree
I wish if its management makes some changes at the dishes from to time

Thank S. Fouad S
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

A traditional, and very boring restaurant with attentive staff and, unfortunately, at best, average food. With the choice of great restaurants in Teheran, I wouldn’t come again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered lamb kabab. It had very bad smell how i couldnt had even a little piece. I asked waitress to change my kabab but he said it has not any problem. I paid for what i cound not eat.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

good but expensive
the foods are delicious . I ate fish and its so good.
The enterior design is good and the light and view