“Tehran experience enhanced”

Mr-Tehran
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Tehran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: a group of guide drivers ,drivers that can arrange tour,transportation in all around Iran. we dont have website now ,if you has any questions you can write us by email or whats app.
Reviewed 17 August 2018

First of all I was lucky to get Mr. Tehran available for the tour with just a 24h notice. After all, when you are #1 on Tripadvisor it must be for a reason. And I saw the reason indeed.
Excellent tour, well organized but yet flexible, absolute punctuality (much appreciated) and tonnes of insights, perspectives and info that only a well educated young local can offer. By having Morteza as a guide it greatly enriched the experience of visiting Tehran, otherwise a remarkable place by itself anyway.
Thank you Morteza!

"persian"
"shiraz"
"middle"

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed for 3 days in Tehran and just love it, specially because Morteza did a great service!!! He showed us everything around, took us to nice restaurants, everything I requested he answered promptly. I’m a tour guide back in my country so I’m very annoying about service and I research a lot about the places I’m traveling to. I was bothering Morteza everyday asking about the places I wanted to visit and changing itinerary all the time and he was always very attentive and nice. He’s like your friend in Tehran, always trying to help.

Thank you very much for everything and see you soon!!

Mr-Tehran, Owner at Mr-Tehran, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

hi dear Mariana.many many thanks for your time to give me such a kind review.
your kind review made my day.you deserve the best and i keep my trying,
now i have Brazilian currency note in my collection and never i will forget you .
hope to see you again in Iran.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The service and tour provided were extraordinary. We did not have to worry much about anything anywhere with Mr Mortaza by our side. We are really grateful for your help in organizing one of the best trips in our lives so far. Best wishes and, hopeful, see you soon.

Mr-Tehran, Owner at Mr-Tehran, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

thanks my frind for the nice review.it was my pleasure to meet you .

best wishes

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

i like my traveling experience to be full of flexibility and still packed. And Fazel offered those two. We had a fantastic 6 days of road trip and i can even customize during the last 2 days.

He is punctual, fun and laid back. Anything you need, he can help you to provide. A highly recommended new friend during trip to this beatiful and historically rich country.

A well deserved 5 stars!

hi dear Agus
thanks so much for the kind review and nice words about me,
tour with you was one of the best memories of my life.you have a kind heart and you will take all positive energy.

i know today is your birthday , HAPPY BIRTHDAY Agus .

Best regards