“Really a good experience”
Review of Mr-Tehran

Mr-Tehran
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Tehran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: a group of guide drivers ,drivers that can arrange tour,transportation in all around Iran. we dont have website now ,if you has any questions you can write us by email or whats app.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I, we were together with Fazel for 4 days in June 2018 and enjoyed our tour very much.

Mr. Teheran was helpful by planning the tour and confirming our hotel reservations.
On our arrival day he picked us up at the Teheran airport and gave us some flowers as welcome gift.
Next day he showed us almost all of Teheran and explained very well the various places.
Then we went with his car to Kashan, stopped at Ghom, which was a very intersting place.
On the fourth day he drove us to Isfahan, making interesting excursions to a mountain village and a mosque on the way.

So, if you want to have a good and interesting journey through Iran, Mr. Teheran is the right guy to guide you.

Thx, Fazel

hi Mr Mayer

thanks for the review, your relax mood in the car always gave me energy for drive.

greetings from Iran to your wife as well,hope to see you again,maybe in Dubai next time.

besr regards

"persian"
"shiraz"
"middle"

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Morteza is the best! He come to meet me at the airport, changed money for me, organized a sim card and bought me an ice cream! We had a great chat in his car and he drove me in to Tehran and dropped me off at a friends house. I also msged him throughout my month trip around Iran for advice and tips and was always helpful ⭐️

Mr-Tehran, Manager at Mr-Tehran, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

what a kind review from a kind and lovely man from Australia.

really thanks for your kindness,my father will not forget you never.

hope to see you again mate.

best wishes

Morteza Fazel (Farshad9525570@gmail.com)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Hi everyone,
Im from Germany and I did an Iran Roadtrip with the nice VIP Bus from Teheran till Shiraz with my girlfriend and did book Mr. Teheran for the Trip via Tripadvisor and facebook. He was always on time (which is important for Germans) and show deep knowledge about historical monuments and famous places. He also provides us with drinks and with his easy-going way of life. Me and my girlfriend really enjoy our stay in Iran and especially in Teheran and never thought it would be that great. Besides he does sing very well iranian love songs and you should go on the hiking tour with him in the mountain area of Teheran which has beautiful landscape as well. All in all after my return to Germany I definetely want go back for an other trip to Teheran and Shiraz next year.

Vielen lieben Dank für die Gastfreundschaft und für deine Art. Bleib so warmherzig wie du bist und ich hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder Fazel. Ein echter und super Gastgeber, der alltägliche Herausforderungen offen anspricht und sich enorm engagiert damit man sich in seiner Gegenwart wie zu Hause fühlt.

Mr-Tehran, Manager at Mr-Tehran, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

hi mate: how are you?happy to hear that you"ve enjoyed your tour in Iran. I believe that your comprehensive review will be a good source of information for the prospective traveler who may be interested to use Mr-Tehran tours transportation.

warmest good wishes ,Morteza Fazel (farshad9525570@gmail.com)

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

He picked me up in the airport at 1'30. He brought me a simcard and helped me to put it on perfectly.... the best man to introduce you in Iran. During my trip he asked me if I was having a good trip.. Finally the last day we meet again.. we visited salt lake and finally he leave me in the airport! Very profesional man! The best choice

Si hay alguno que este interesado en coger un taxi, os recomiendo a Morteza. La mejor opcion!

Thanks for all! See u Morteza

1  Thank zarautz84
Mr-Tehran, Manager at Mr-Tehran, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

hi dear Borja ,how are you mate?
what a lovely review and kind support.always i remember you and hope to see you one day again..

Best Wishes .Morteza Fazel (Farshad9525570@gmail.com)