All reviews le sauvage luxury suite japanese restaurant diplomatic area premier room coffee machine room service an excellent hotel business trip an upgrade bahrain bay house keeping special thanks brunch floor curtains friday
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The Hotel is good and the Staff are very kind and nice, they respond to us immediately.
Also, the room service was very quick. everything was good, Just the buffet could be improved to be better even it is not bad currently.

I highly recommended this hotel and it was a wonderful experience for us

Room Tip: good view and good GYM
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
thedomain, Manager at The Domain Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Hello drmodi85, Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, our staff and our services, Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. With regards to your feedback on the breakfast offerings, I have forward it across to our Chef. We would like to thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Sincerely,
Tanvi Bhatia. Marketing Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Good hotel, staff are very responsive, excellent restaurants and bar. I come here as to my home.
Im a businessman and I visit Bahrain every month and staying at the "Domaine Hotel and Spa" for a long time already. I want to express my gratitude to the hotel that they carefully select the staff. It's very nice to see professionals in their field. I want to pick out young man Gosha. About a year ago he greeted me while opening the door of my car. After he served me in a bar on the 36th floor and in restaurants. The last time he delivered order to my room. He impressed me and my family with his spontaneity, with a smile on his face and positivity. He cheered up for whole day me and my family by joking with my child! Service is good and charisma is overshooting-it seems that it is ubiquitous.

Best wishes for the team of The Domain

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
thedomain, Manager at The Domain Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Mr. Mohammad, Greetings from The Domain. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay!I am so glad to read that you choose us each time you come to Bahrain. This certainly means a lot to us. we appreciate the kind words from a valued guest such as yourself. Your loyalty towards us is certainly treasured. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the management and HR, and we will ensure that Gosha gets the recognition he deserves. . Do checkout our Facebook and Instagram pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon at The Domain.
Tanvi Bhatia
Marketing manager

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I have stayed in Domain before and it was a wonderful experience however i was disappointed in my recent visit,
1) when i checked in i was given a smoking room however when i requested a different room i got a change of room, it would have been nice if they asked on checkin if we want a smoking room or not
2) the tv lost signal so in a 2 day visit we had to call maintenance 4 times to change the TV, different maintenance people had different responses to the issue.
3) on Saturday we left early and returned the afternoon and the room was not cleaned
4)On Friday's they change the location of the breakfast and the breakfast has less options than before

The hotel are really nice and beautiful inside with great views however the TV and cleaning was an issue.

Room Tip: If you dont smoke request a non smoking room
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
thedomain, Manager at The Domain Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Ms. Leonie, Greetings, Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at The Domain. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valued guests. I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. I have raised this feedback with the management and the concerned department, all your complaints during your stay were recorded in our guest profiles, which assists us to resolve the issues you faced, and as well as helps us improve our services. Our engineering and IT team looked into the room management systems, and they are currently ensuring that the issue is resolved at the earliest. With regards to your feedback about room cleaning, This is currently being addressed with the concerned party, With regards to your feedback about the change of breakfast location on Friday, This was only done due to a private breakfast event at Le Sauvage. However, this has been reverted back now. Again, please accept my apology, and I hope that this hasn’t put you off a return stay with us again.
Sincerely, Tanvi Bhatia Marketing Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Pros:
Close to the airport
nice big comfrotable rooms
nice spa
fast internet

cons:
slow check in process...only 2 spots and it is usually busy
the food could be better
nothing interesting around the area

A thing to note is the AC is pretty powerful there ! so set it correctly

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Don't even try to stay in this very bad stuff response to the customer essential needs ( cleaing room - providing blanckets .....,. etc. Indian abninistration is no longer able to meet the five star hotel. They are talking too much with zero redults. The rates shown in the web sites aren't true. Seems that all serveces stuff getting low salaries and do such bad behaviour to get extra money from the customer in order to serve you.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank aboanas913

Dear aboanas913, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued by us. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valued guests. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. I am sorry to read that you found our colleagues impolite. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party. The rates on our website and on other booking channels fluctuate as the demand increases. having said that, we do offer competitive rates in Bahrain. Again, please accept my apology, and I hope that this hasn’t put you off a return stay with us again.
Sincerely, Tanvi Bhatia Marketing Manager