US$193
US$179
US$164
US$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Monroe Hotel(Manama)
US$60
US$77
US$73
Awal Hotel(Manama)
US$61
US$37
Agoda.com
All reviewsdiplomatic areaindian restaurantseafood nightihg memberlive bandnice hotelsports barpool areahotel barbusiness triproom upgrademain restaurantstayed one nightclose to the airportroom servicehotel facilitiesnice pool
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nice location with hospitality , friendly stuff and profespecial thanks for zsyra and pretty from the reception for his politeness professionalism and moral
Nice pool and gym aswell We will certainly come again. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
CrownePlaza_Rep, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The room was very clean and quiet. I had a great time. Fluffy pillows, soft bed and it was just hard to get out of it honestly. The breakfast was also wonderful! I had a great big one and everything is delicious. their waiting staff are very attentive and all smiles. Especially, one guy, I am so sorry i forgot his name but we asked for a cappuccino and Ice on a separate glass. and then when he saw that we were doing iced coffee, he informed us that he can give us a new one. (i don't know why but it seems that every time we asked for iced coffee in a buffet it takes time for us to explain it and we just end up doing it ) So yeah, he gave us a new one and it was very good! quite happy with the place. Just a downside, I couldn't find the lift going to 2nd floor. the HK I asked said there's none, which was weird so we just took our luggage and climb the stairs.

Stayed: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Location:
Perfect, whether you want to go east west or south Bahrain you have easy access to all.
Staff:
are very nice but Ilyas at the reception was remarkably nice, kind and very professional.
Cleanliness:
As expected from Crown Plaza, very clean.

House keeping and room service:
Very quick and responsive

Parking:
As far as I remember more than 6 levels for parking

Pool:
Nice pool and small kids playground

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
CrownePlaza_Rep, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a week and was very pleased by the high level and quality of sevice. The hotel is spread across several wings around a central entrance and reception area. Around this central area there are a number of restaurants, business centres, a music venue, offices etc. Food is very good at all the hotel venues. At the main hotel restaurant there was always an extensive range of meals for a number of different nationalities. I also tried a number of the other restaurants and the Indian restaurant was especially good.
The main conference area was located at one end of one of the hotel wings and was very grand with two large conference halls. High quality audio visual equipment was installed. There was also an upstairs area with additional rooms of a smaller size. staff were very attentive and helpful through out the hotel.
Air conditioning worked well across the hotel and the room I was in was of a high standard and very comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Mr. Paul,

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

After travelling all day with a late evening arrival the cool comfortable room was very welcome. It has been a while since I last stayed here and there has been no drop in standards or quality of service. From the friendly and efficient welcome at check-in through to check-out the short stay was extremely good. Clean comfortable room, a good sized bathroom (shower no bath tub) and a varity of food options at breakfast it was with regret I had to leave the next day to continue my travel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
CrownePlaza_Rep, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018