US$192
US$103
US$164
US$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$202
US$179
Awal Hotel(Manama)
US$46
Monroe Hotel(Manama)
US$60
All reviewsheavenly spamezzanine loungewalk in closetroom designshopping malldirect accessle meridiendeluxe roomnice bathroomthe location is perfectlate checkoutbig smilereception staffroom servicefive star hotelsecond homeamazing hotel
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel for two nights to celebrate the birthday of my one year old baby girl. I stayed in the Westin suite with access to the Club Lounge. This hotel and its neighbor (i.e. The Le Meridien) are connect to the City Centre Mall, hence, you have endless options to spend your time. The Westin Hotel is such a wonderful hotel. The check-in was smooth. The suite was large and very clean. The toilet was really large and I personally I like the quality of the toiletries of the Westin from my previous experiences with the Westin Hotels outside Bahrain. The scent of the toiletries are amazing and long lasting. The club lounge was very nice and has a descent food. It is very quite, but what is more important was the staff there. They were very friendly and attentive. We had our breakfast at Furn restaurant at the lobby which was excellent, although the varieties of the breakfast items at the club lounge was adequate. The spa is very large and I guess one of the best in Bahrain. I can't complete this review without mentioning the staff at the reception, they were the star of my stay. Overall, fantastic hotel and staff, they did everything possible to make our stay pleasant and memorable. I can't mention some name because everyone that I met was friendly and professional. I highly recommend this hotel to any one .. either as a family or a business trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

A perfect place to stay specially for business trip. Rooms are spacious and clean.Receptionist was so helpful!! It was a short trip but very efficient and relaxing because of the staff that are hardworking and hospitable that goes to the executive lounge!! I want to give both Ceejay and Farah a 5 star thank you very much for taking care of me and my friends every time we visit there in the lounge! These two has the A-list kind of service that you can't get from any of the hotel that I had stayed. Both of you are awesome and this place is amazing!! Thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Its was a weekend stay for me and my family and we decided to stay to this hotel because it was highly recommended of my relatives. They are perfectly right about this hotel!! Starting from the reception Mr. Ahmed Ali the duty manager took good care of us and the lady name Aikee and Neha has a very warm welcome to us and my kids! I have to say a special mention to their executive lounge which is really the highlight of this hotel!! Ceejay was the best example of a excellent service and cool patience because of taking care of us and specially my kids even they are very naughty!! Bellman and housekeeping too are very helpful to us and they are all hardworking! I would say to all the family out there that you should not missed this place to stay when you are in bahrain with your family! One last thing it is very easy to go city centre mall because it is attached to it already!! Perfect place and perfect staff!! See you soon again Westin Hotel!!

Room Tip: Ask for the good view of your room and easy access of elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife had a great 3 days stay in this property. Location is the main reason why we choose this hotel since it's connected to city center Mall. Great room, not much of a view but Amazing staff special mention to Farah and CJ they're both helpful during our stay. Great food and drinks in the executive lounge. We will definitely come back here.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Heavenly spa Well Maintenaned , coutesous receptionist , nice ambience !
, Massage treatment is of exceptional high quality !! Massauer Emily truly deserve accolade for her consistent high service !!! Emily is punctual, ensures treatment is given for exact time duration & quality !!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo