US$110
US$95
US$164
US$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$264
US$51
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsdirect accessbose sound systemwashing machineserviced apartmentali mallone bedroom apartmentliving roomsmall kitchenexcellent locationconvenient hoteldining tableshopping malllong staygood sizefull kitchencomfortable bedsbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2016

thanks everybody for giving me chance to experience Bahrain Fraser Suites-- Seef I enjoyed the place location the staff was dealing very profional with all guests check in and check out procedure was so easy

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
FraserSuitesBahrain, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Mrajdih
Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming back in Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I have visited twice now for extended stays and this hotel is always quiet, well maintained and provides impeccable service. Very friendly and attentive staff. Very handy that it is directly connected to Seef Mall.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
FraserSuitesBahrain, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear Mr.Jeff

Thank you for taking the time to send us your constructive comments.
Hearing how much you enjoyed your stay was very rewarding for us!
We hope to welcome you back in Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2016

We like the hotel and would recommend to friends and family. Good points/Advantages: The apartment is well maintained and clean. Good facilities and link to Seef Mall. They have very good facilities as well such as pool and gym. Bed is comfortable.

Disadvantages/Areas of improvement: Some challenges during check-in. The apartment was not ready when we arrived at 3pm (standard check-in time 2.00pm). The reception offered us smoking floor apartment, but we disagreed. We waited for 20 mins at the lobby for the non-smoking rooms. The cleaning of the apartment was done in a rush. The hotel is located at Seef area, and traffic can be very bad during the weekend. There are only one entrance and one exit. The hotel provides valet services.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
FraserSuitesBahrain, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Mr Creig

Warm greetings from Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us and sharing your feedback.we take your comments seriously and we appreciate your help to improve our services and please accept my sincere apologies for let you waiting for your non smoking room.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you soon to Fraser Suites Seef on your next trip to Bahrain.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

The hotel is very nice especially the near the asef moal and also the parking is available next time I want to select this hotel specially for my family and also all of all guest all will be on for me to attend and to see this hotel

Room Tip: Excellent providing go all the taps in the room
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family

Dear,

Warm greetings from Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain!

We are glad to know that your overall experience with us was pleasant and we look forward to welcoming you soon to Fraser Suites Seef on your next trip to Bahrain.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I keep my guests there most of the time in this hotel and they love it, i stay there sometime myself and I prefer it over swiss bell hotel specifically. I personally go to the gym there because of the very good instructor Mahmoud (helpful, polite, knowledgeable) which hard in this area, Though am a member in bigger hotels health clubs but the place is comfortable and Mahmood takes good care of everyone.

My only comment that The F&B needs to be improved though.

What provoked me to write this is when I saw a comment below from a guy called Anuruddha who wrote a very negative comment about the gym instructor who I consider one of the best in Bahrain!

Anurunda unfortunately turned to be the gym instructor in the close by competitor hotel (swiss bell) hotel and I can tell it is unethical to post such a thing.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
FraserSuitesBahrain, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Mr.Mohamed

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. They are extremely useful for us in order to keep improving our service.

With kind regards,