“Very accommodating company and convenient”
Review of Localtrips-net

Airport to Amman Taxi
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Madaba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a taxi , Book online and pay to the driver, we offer Safe Reliable and Cheap transportation in All Jordan . Weather you want to go from Amman to Petra , or Petra to Dead Sea , Day trips from any city , cultural trips with a local guide , or even rent a car with a driver and go where ever you want and when ever you like. We have a great deals page that we update daily , up to 50% discounts are available on specified dates.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Localtrips in Jordan organized all my tours to Petra, then Dead Sea and the Citadel in Amman. They gave me the lowest prices and the best drivers: Omar and Muhammed. I only booked them for airport transfer to my hotel on arrival in Amman, Jordan. Thank God I did because my tour to Israel cancelled the night before. If it wasn’t for Localtrips.net and my driver Omar, I wouldn’t have been able to arrange transportation from Amman to the Israeli border that same night for the next day. Omar arrange everything and made my spiritual journey to Israel possible. I was so happy with their service that I ended up switching taxi service providers for my tour to Petra on Day 2 of my Jordan vacation. They gave me the best price and Omar, our driver, was very accommodating in our requests, even found a place to fly our drone. For our Day 3 tour, Muhammed was very flexible in customizing our Day tour to Dead Sea so that we skipped Madaba and instead replaced it with the Citadel, which provided a beautiful panoramic view of Amman, the history of that place was rich as well. We felt safe with Localtrips so we ended up booking our airport transfer on our last day with them as well. We heard so many stories of freelance taxi drivers double charging tourists. Localtrips.net made our Jordan tours flow smoothly without any problems. All their tours are private so the experience was more peaceful and intimate.

All reviews
"went smoothly"
"prior to our arrival"
"visit jordan"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I and my friend used their services for travel in Jordan from 23rd to 27 th. We used their services after googling about them. They provided excellent service ,were waiting for us when we arrived and transported us to hotel in madaba
Next day they did a full day trip from madaba to aquaba via dead sea taking us wherever we wanted to
We also did return from Petra to airport starting at 8.30 am and final drop at airport at 6.30pm allowing us to do Amman city tour and even local market visit in between
They were very professional , accommodative and reliable

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good. No dramas, punctual. Had 3 trips. Airport to Petra, Petra to dead sea and dead sea to Amman. Drivers were Jassim, Khaliq and Iyad. All were friendly. Thank you.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in Jordan
-We booked with LOCAL TRIPS which was a relaxing ride from Amman to Petra our driver Omar was very funny and entertaining. We stayed at Petra for about 6 hours and barely covered 10% of Petra before it got to dark so I suggest you go early as possible. Omar waited for us with no issue and drove us safely back to Amman that night.