“Great experience”

Jordan Trips - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Very competitive, highly knowledgeable Private/Shared Tours Operator . By far the best way to see beautiful, archaeological, romantic sites of Jordan such as Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Aqaba. Your Jordanian adventure starts from the moment of pickup from the airpor
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We had an amazing trip with Jamal as our driver. He bring us to some great place but then left us free to visit each of them at our own pace without the feeling we had to hurry. We could chat with him and learn a lot about Jordan while still having our own privacy to enjoy each sites the way we wanted. The perfect balance. The country of course is great and people are very welcoming us.

All reviews
"jordan"
in 7 reviews
"driver"

Reviewed 2 August 2016

4 Day tour To Jordan was Great experience .
Jordan Trips Offered us the best Rate comparing to others.
We were Picked up from the Airport with almost brand New Mini Van with AC and 2 Ice Boxes which were filled already with Water plus a free internet connection during the trip ! Our Driver Mr.Jamal her was a very Gentleman ! and told us so much about the history and the culture.
everything went more than we expected !
we already recommended Jordan Trips to Our Friends who are going in Sept/2016.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Dead Sea is a unique experience like everyone said. Here's a tip to enjoy your stay.
You can have a a day-trip at Amman-Beach; you'll pay 20JOD/person for entry; you'll find pool and nice beach; shower and change rooms; but you have to get your towels with you.
You'll love floating there, and you may cover your body with mud for 3 JOD; then scrub, it's really nice.
The most economic way is to rent a Car (25-30JOD/Day), as taxi would be more expensive.
No Public Transportation.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I must say that seeing all these places is lifetime experience, and with right person who will guide you, providing you useful tips is a memorable trip.
I was traveling alone, and I had 4 days to see all of this places. My trip plan, including pick up and drop off to the airport was planed by Moath from Jordan trips agency, who is excellent person, punctual, reliable and overall profesional.

The first day, Moath picked me up from the airport and drop me off in hotel in Petra. I would recommend everyone, to go early in the mornig, 6-7am to see monastery, because to climb it takes over 2 hours of hiking and it's definitely worth seeing it. On the
Second day, we went to Wadi Rum, had overnight in the camp. I had jeep tour in the desert, which is amazing and it last for 2 hours. Night in the camp was great, we had dinner, the meat was prepared
 under the sand, and it was most delicious meat I have ever tried. After dinner, they performed traditional dance, smoked shisha, and you could relax under the clear sky full of the stars.
The next day we continued our journey to the Aqaba, were I could enjoy the beach and Red sea. City is small but very nice for a walk and nice sightseeing.
 On the last day, we reached Mount Nebo and Dead sea. Dead sea is something everyone should experienced, floating in the water is amazing, and after going out you have oily feeling on your skin. Just be careful not to splash water in the eyes and you will fully enjoy :)
 And at the end of the day, Moath drop me off to the airport and it was the end of my amazing journey. I would highly recommend and encourage everyone to visit Jordan and have fantastic touristic guide, which is must since it is different lifestile. Having someone to plan the trip in most efficient way, give you useful
advice of how to dress in particular areas and where to eat, makes your trip enjoyable one, without stress. if you want to feel safe and have a great time, my definitely recommendation is to choose Moath.