All reviewsevening buffetnice hotelfree wificlose to downtownstayed here for nightslobby areaking abdullahupgraded to a suitetaxi rideroom was spaciouslaundry servicethe ground floorfalafeldead searainbow streetjordandriver
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We stayed here on the first two nights of our Explore tour of Jordan. As other reviewers have commented the staff are very friendly and the rooms are spacious and well appointed. Good breakfast too. If you're a non-smoker though do try and get a non-smoking room as ours did have a lingering cigarette smell although we were so tired we would have slept anywhere! One point to note is that the swimming pool has separate opening days for men and women. The hotel is not licensed for alcohol but there is an off-licence two minutes away and the hotel did not mind us having a beer on their terrace.

Room Tip: Ask for a smoking or non-smoking room
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hugh W
ToledoHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Toledo Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear friend,

Thank you for giving us a great feedback. We also enjoyed being of service and we look forward to having you or your friends back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The Toledo is an amazing hotel with great benefits for the price. At about $91 US (65 JD) per night you'll get an amazing room with great TV movie and show choices, many in English, FREE wi-fi internet and FREE breakfast. The breakfast is a wide assortment of buffet items including falafel, French toast, hummus, eggs, potatoes, meat items, etc. even as a vegan, which I am, there were various options for me to fill up for the day on. You can't beat that!

The staff is extremely helpful and polite. Anything I needed they assisted me with. They even called several places for me that did not speak English. The front desk arranged for the rental car place to pick up my vehicle there instead of me attempting to navigate the return myself, which even with a navigation system proves insurmountable.

Almost everyone speaks perfect English at the hotel and are constantly seeking to assist you in any way.

The rooms are very clean with great water pressure and hot water. Every room has a strong air conditioner in it that works 100% of the day and night ... 24/7, which is important because many hotels in Jordan cut them off at night.

The hotel is located centrally and only minutes from downtown yet off the beat enough to have privacy and comfort.

This will always be my first choice when staying in Jordan and I will be going back!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JLNFranks

Dear friend, thank you very much to taking the time to share your experience in such detail. I will share your feedback with my colleagues as they will appreciate it also. Your feedback will help many of our future guests make an informed decision on where to stay. We will do our best to make sure all our guests leave us with such a positive experience. Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This hotel is my home away from home. If I'm in Amman, I stay at this hotel (since September 2010). Their staff, the location, breakfast, security and price are my main reasons for staying there. It really feels great if they already knew you and aware of your likes and dislikes already:-) I am definitely recommending this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
4  Thank Reymher
ToledoHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Toledo Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear friend, thank you for taking the time to write your pleasant feedback. It is greatly appreciated and which I will share with my colleagues. We know you have many choices and we thank you for choosing us. See you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms are spacious and clean. Checked in for the second time this week. The front desk recognized us and upgraded both of our rooms to suites. The location is a bit of walk from shops and restaurants. The onsite restaurant is good and the prices are reasonable. The best part is the staff who are all very welcoming. Will recommend for one or two night stay.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank denver801292000
Reviewed 26 June 2016

The staff was amenable and eager to assist; the room very nice and spacious. I'd caught a late-night flight into Amman, so was a little late to breakfast; they graciously extended it a few minutes longer so that I could enjoy the delicious food. Upon checking out, the front desk person wanted to make sure that I had transportation set up.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo