1,145 results
All reviews roman theater rooftop terrace pizza roma cafe guinea pigs tour desk attached restaurant budget hotel dead sea rooms are basic falafel turkish bath heart of downtown home away from home hot water wadi rum call to prayer rainbow street
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is incredible! You are in front of the Roman Theater and a 15min walk from the citadel above. However, the hotel feels more like a dirty hostel than anything else. Rooms are very poor and dirty. The terrace is full of animals and dirty. The breakfast was basic and with dirty plates. We stayed only one night and it worked all right for us due to location and parking, but left feeling a bit disgusted by the place. When we arrived at our following hotel, the first thing we did was shower! It’s a shame it is not better kept because it has tons of potential.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The Amman Pasha Hotel was fantastic! Although there was a slight maintance hiccup, they rapidly sorted it and found myself space in a nearby hotel whilst offering compensatory drinks, so I have no complaints at all.

The hotel is superbly located in the Old Town and offers an amazing range of amenities and resources to explore the local area and further around Jordan. The restaurant and general ambience of the hotel was great not too mention the roof terrace with its rabbits, guinea pigs, ducks, tortoises and more!

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and it was a pleasure meeting the owner Raymond, who is a fantastic person and his ethics in running the hotel are admirable, and his advice invaluable. I highly recommend Amman Pasha and hope to return one day soon!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Fozzy32
AmmanPashaHotel0, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear valued guest
Thank for taking time to review our hotel
Special thank you for understanding and cooperation with changing hotel when you first arrived.
Its the life style i learnt and adopted during my life in Australia .I gained wealth of knowledge and great values in life to be direct and upfront with when dealing with people and that what made me successful
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing our hotel in downtown Amman
You are most welcome any time in future
Raymond and crew

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I selected this hotel because of its proximity to the Roman Theater (just across the street); there is also a second, smaller theater and two nice museums.
The price was fantastic, the people very nice, the breakfast was very good. I arrived at rush hour and my room—which faced the street—was quite noisy, but it did quiet down by bedtime. Not a four star hotel, but it was clean and comfortable and definitely worth the price!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Debby R
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Location of the hotel is absolutely great, nearby relevant cultural sites. Room was clean and every element was in working condition. Sheets were too short so that our feet would be in contact with blankets. Breakfast was good. Staff was willing to help. Great price/value ratio.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2018

The Amman Pasha is ridiculously affordable, unbelievably friendly, centrally located, clean, and just plain fun. The view from my room of the Roman amphitheater was spectacular. Enjoying a great meal on the rooftop or just relaxing there with a hookah and a cold beer was especially fun with the rabbits, ducks, chicken, Guinea pigs, and tortoises that inhabit the terrace. The ground floor pizza restaurant and breakfast room became like my sitting room at home, with great service from Mohamed and the other attentive staff members. Raymond was most welcoming and helpful and really knows how to care for his guests. Don't miss the Turkish bath and message.. The travel desk can set up any tour you want and the right price. I would give this hotel six stars if possible.

Date of stay: October 2018