US$135
US$183
US$145
US$117
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$127
US$70
US$61
US$176
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$141
US$122
Priceline
  • Pool
1,038 results
All reviewsroman theatrepizza roma caferooftop terracetour deskattached restaurantbudget hotelmint teadead searooms are basicfalafelheart of downtownhot waterhome away from homerainbow streetthe location is perfectwadi rumcall to prayer
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Pasha for five nights. Mohammad at the front desk is lovely and attempted to do everything to make my stay comfortable. That being said , the hotel was run down, dirty and there was no daily service to rooms. It was extremely
Noisy and for five nights I did not sleep well. The sound of other guests echoed constantly through the halls and the elevator rattled until well after midnight.

The restaurant attached is great fun and worth visiting if you are in downtown Amman.

The tour desk was run by a man who openly lied and showed pictures of your forward booked accomodation that were far from accurate. Do not book with him. He gave me information about crossing to Jerusalem which was just incorrect.
Our accomodation in Wadi Rum was not what we were led to expect and we were very disappointed.

If you want a good night sleep wiht an honest tour operator then Amman Pasha is better avoided.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
AmmanPashaHotel0, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

I would rather spend my time serving our valued guests than responding to unhappy guests
you chose the camp at Rum .when you arrived you found that it dsnt sell alcoholic drinks,,the driver had to check around to find one that does serve AD.whose fault is that?
Budget hotel can not afford to change bedding and do housekeeping every day .we do it every 3rd day or if the guest ask for it.
It took you 5 days to find out that or hotel is not suited for you.you should have informed the staff that this we would be happy to cancel your reservation and give you money back,
we hate to see unhappy person staying at our hotel.that can spoil our happy environment .
i hope this review serves as a reminder for future clients to please book else where
kind regards
Raymond and crew

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very cozy atmosphere in the heart of the old town “Al Balad” of Amman. Right in front of the Roman theatre of Amman and at the bottom hill of “Al QALAA”/ the citadelle site of Amman. Walking to distance to these two sites. Walking distance to the old Souk, walking distance to Rainbow street where you will find cafés and restaurants, walking distance as well to “Al Lwebdeh” area- nice neighborhood for good restaurants and cafes.
I have to mention that walking distance will involve climbing stairs and steps...
Amman is built on hills so always prepare to climb stairs then climb another stairs then few steps to reach some of your destinations. But at the top the view worths it.
Go to the 5th floor at Al Pacha hôtel then go to the rooftop to enjoy the view of the citadelle and the Roman theatre. A drink on sunset on the rooftop will be a food treat.
Enjoy your stay there.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Schashy
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Dear vegan travellers,

I wanted to keep you updated about my latest stay at Amman Pasha hotel.

It's like coming home. The staff is friendly. Thank you so much Abu George, Mohammad in the night shift, Djafar, Shadi, Mustafa, the laundry guy Abdul Rahim on the terrace, Raid and Olga as well as the other volunteer, last, but not least, Abud and Raymond.

Meanwhile, there are also few changes.

In the breakfast you can chose tomatoes, cucumber and jam as a vegan option with bread. The buffet was replaced by an omelet. This seems to be a continental breakfast, without typical Arabic options.

Secondly, it is good to give a home for birds from the bird market.
As a vegan traveller I can not oversee the geese and duck left more or less alone on the street, on top of the car. Later I realized the tiny wood box is their home.

Animals are family members, not a tourist attraction.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have been doing a tour of the Middle East and I stayed in Pasha Hotel for 3 days. Everything was good and it met our needs, but I would want them to stress more on the cleanliness of the hotel. Overall, it was a good hotel that would do just fine for a few days trip.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We got more than we bargained for. Reading the negative reviews, I was bit skeptical for the stay. However, I have nothing to complain about.
Pros:
1. Of course in budget.
2. Walking distance to Amman Amphitheatre. Closer to Amman Citadel.
3. Room was clean and spacious.
4. Bathroom was clean.
5. Hotel had provided toiletries.
6. Aircon was perfect. Fridge was working.
7. Parking was provided.
8. Complimentary breakfast was quite good.
9. Hotel employees were cheerful and always ready to help.
10. Check-in was smooth and quick.
All in all it was a good stay. In fact, I loved all those messages on the walls of Hotel. I felt like people have left a part of their soul in there. I would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aparajita5
AmmanPashaHotel0, Owner at Amman Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear valued guests
thank you for choosing our hotel.
it was our pleasure hosting you an ambassador for your country
we are glad that we met your expectations
Big thank you for giving us all the ten ticks very quick helpful reference for prospective customers
you be most welcome by your family and home in Amman
best