“Pizza is delicious but this!!!!”
Review of Pizza Nina

Pizza Nina
Ranked #25 of 1,012 Restaurants in Amman
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: Pizza Nina is an artisan sourdough Sicilian pan pizzeria. Our fresh ingredients are hand picked and delivered daily to ensure the highest quality product. We serve one size pizza 30X30 CM that is good for 2-3 people.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love Pizza!!

Passing next to this pizzeria made my entire day! It was my first time seeing a Square Pizza and I couldn't help it, I had to get a slice. And it was incredible!!

I tried a slice of the truffle oil and mushroom pizza and it was love at first bite!
The sourdough tasted amazing and the ingredients combined together alongside the beautiful cheese ring crust to make each and every bite unforgettable.

I highly recommend it to everyone and it will an amazing and unforgettable experience like mine was!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Straight to the point, great pizza!
High quality ingredients, sufficient variety, a lot of different options and a great experience for a sour dough pizza. And above all great customer service and personal attention to details, we’ll definitely add this restaurant to our regular home orders

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Delicious pizza on a sour dough base and a very nice atmosphere. It almost feel like you are not in the middle East.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Hands down the best pizza in Amman. Fresh ingredients, perfect texture, delicious cheesy edges, and impeccable service. Nina's pizza is what a hug would taste like; warm and full of love!
If you haven't tried it yet, this is your chance to do your taste buds a huge favor!

Reviewed 3 April 2021

This was my second visit to this pizzeria , Owner Nina is super kind and hospitable , super nice and friendly . She makes me feel like I’m THE most valuable customer , that’s why she is successful and flourishing . Even though thick crusted pizza is not my favorite and I’d rather eat the thin crust or the napolitana pizza , but Chef Nina has figured out the way to make the best thick pizza in town ! No wonder pizza Nina is so popular in Amman now . Harout and Dani