Review Highlights
Fantastic road trip in Jordan

Reviewed 26 March 2020
669judr
A week in Jordan ti remember!

Reviewed 29 February 2020
giovannisK5675EF

All reviews trip plan wadi rum attractions airport driver petra
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021
Review of: Best Tour Jordan

I really enjoyed my stay in Amman. I can not wait to go back. Tahseen was a good driver and a very good tour guide. He knows a lot of nice and exciting place to go and see in Amman and in other areas in Jordan.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 26 March 2020
Review of: Best Tour Jordan

My wife and I just finished an amazing week in Jordan (escaping a day before all airport closes for corona virus) . Tahseen was amazing in organising all our logistics for the week fro Amman, Jerash, Ma’in Springs, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dana and finally the Dead Sea. He was a fabulous driver and where he couldn’t (due to prior commitments) he organised great substitutes. Full of great ideas, recommendations and fun to be with. Always on time and considerate of our safety and desire to explore. When the world returns to normalcy, we have no hesitation in recommending Tahseen to any future travellers. Jud & Dianne (50+ couple from Melbourne, Australia)

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020
Review of: Best Tour Jordan

I was in Jordan for a week and our driver was Tahseen. His driving is safe. He is kind and forthcoming. He was always on time, sometime he also arrived earlier. You can ask him any advice about your trip, the hotels or the restaurants and he is happy to help.
We also travelled with his son who is also very friendly.
His car is very comfortable and has Wi-Fi on it.
it was a very nice trip with him. I really really suggest him!

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

I spent a week travelling from Amman to Wadi rum. For all the trip our driver was Tahseen. He was always on time and happy to travel with us at any time we asked. His driving is very safe and careful and all the 1000 km we spent with him were a pleasure. He’s more than a driver: he helped us with the travel plans, with all the check and the documents we needed and he knows all the best panoramic spots. He’s super friendly and helpful and open to all the requests. If you need any suggestion about yor trip plan he’s happy to help you. You can send him a message on whatsapp for everything and he answer very quickly. Also he has a very great taste for music!
We travelled with his son from the airport to Amman and he was very kind and professional.
Really recommended.
Super Tahseen!

Reviewed 26 February 2020
Review of: Best Tour Jordan

Very professional service, always on time. Helped us with finding professional guides, or local restaurants. Gave us a lot of advices regarding places and uses...
Very highly recommended if you need someone to drive you around in Jordan!