“Great fast food burger and shawarma joint”
Review of Yashka Shwarma

Yashka Shwarma
Ranked #129 of 1,696 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Noticed Yashka by chance on our first day in TA. Were were taken by the sign for a 200g Angus burger with fries and home made lemonade for ILS49, so we went inside and ordered two. It was packed but someone was just leaving so we managed to grab a table. I ordered and paid and a few minutes later they called me to collect our food. The burgers were delicious. Well cooked, juicy and really well seasoned. Chips were ‘real’ and not frozen. Lemonade was also really good. The next day I fancied a shawarma, so we went back. I was not disappointed on my return. The mixed beef and chicken shawarma was fantastic, tastier and more spiced than any pork Gyros I have had in Greece or Cyprus. Shawarma plus a plate of chips was ILS50, quite a bit dearer than a gyros, but still good value for TA. Wanted to go to Frishman Falafel across the road, but they don’t do meat. Will no doubt return to Yashks for our final meal in TA tomorrow.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The shwarma was good, but nothing better than every other shwarma place. The prices were normal, that is to say higher than back home, and typical of every other place. It was a cafeteria style, pay for what you want, then go down the line, so no service advantage. But seating was difficult to find.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Walked here from my hotel. Simple roadside Cafe. Excellent shawarma. Friendly, helpful service, ensuring I knew "the salads are free, you know that, right? Don't be shy, take as much as you want!"

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Best place for friends and familys i like thear traditional food and decoration i like the a lot thank you guys

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to try a Pita Falafel competition among the 8 or 9 falafel stands around the Frishman/Ben Yahuda and Disengoff section.

I literally had 16 falafel sandwiches over a 3 day period in a type of "round robin" elimination.

Many were good, but for me, I give the HANDS DOWN win to Yashka.

Super fresh, super well balanced, hearty with great bread, generous fillers and falafels, nice people in a clean place with fast service. Can't miss.

But the falafel was really, and I mean really outstanding.

A few places to sit with two staff cleaning fast turning tables, a quick counter makes for a great stop anytime until midnight.

Loved it and ended up having 6 sandwiches there and if I could eat more would go back or certainly see if my airline would make me take aboard ;-)