“Tastiest shawarma in the world!”
Review of The Vegan Shawarma

The Vegan Shawarma
Ranked #735 of 1,696 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I went there with my family and loved the vegan shawarma! My husband tried the veggie burger and loved it too!
I took some sweets to take away which were very nice .
It's a shame they don't have something like this in Europe!
I miss the vegan shawarma!!!
The staff was friendly and spoke English perfectly ( the menu is all in Hebrew)

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I was there with my daughter last week, in the middle of Passover. We wanted somewhere where we could get good vegan food, but no matzos. This is a tiny restaurant, little more than a hole in the wall, that serves several versions of shawarma and burgers with fresh salad and hummus and tahini, in a pita or a wrap. It was quite crowded when we arrived and we had to wait over 30 mins for our order to arrive, but it was worth it. The seating is rather haphazard, two rows of three small tables with two chairs to each. A lot of standing about. But altogether, a nice experience and we'll certainly go there again. Very reasonable prices, too.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This is one of the most important establishments of the Vegan community in Israel, where they introduce a few years ago the Vegan "Shawarma". The food here is delicious, relatively cheap for TLV, with a "fast food" style. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Great location at the heart of the city, tasty vegan food, affordable and clean, food is fresh and really worth a visit for vegans and non vegans as well

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I frequented this restaurant on numerous occasions when I needed somewhere "safe" to eat. I found the service quick, the food delicious and the price within budget - and not too mention very filling.

On one visit I was offered a portion of a "pay it forward" meal from some local Israelis, which was the first time I had experienced this, and was quite surprised by it, so I welcomed their gesture.

All in all I'd visit this place again and again when I return to Israel.