“Delicious meats! Great value for money”
Review of Pundak Deluxe

Pundak Deluxe
Ranked #23 of 1,669 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: American style bar&bbq joint in the middle of Jaffa's old flea market.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely loved it. Great food. Good sercice. Good value for money.
Simple menu, not a large variety but in a good way. Not suited for families in my opinion.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

The food is very good, portions are small but so is the price. The sausages are great. Take the potatoes not the french fries.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a quick bite as ww we’re heading out of Old City. We were passing by and caught a glimpse of their burgers and my husband and i decided to share one. Well, I definitely wish I got my own because the deluxe burger and fries we ordered were FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!!! the staff was really friendly which is a plus. This is our last day in Israel as we head back to Los Angeles tomorrow! We’re definitely glad we stopped in!!! Oh, and their beet and mustard sauce is legit!! YUMMM!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I visit this restaurant once a week in the last 2 years.
Great service.
The food is delicious. High quality meat.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Best meat in the Tel Aviv districts pundak deluxe is the best place with good environment and service, come!!!