“Great falafel...always busy :)”

Frishman Falafel & Frishman Sabich
Ranked #20 of 1,778 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Always great well made falafel, nice pickles and fast reliable service. Highly recommended for central Tel Aviv

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Not the cheapest but really the best!
Always fool packed with costumers and hush line is outside but its worth waiting

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My friend recommended me to visit this place and said- the sabich here is great. In last day of my vacation when I went to beach I would like to visite this recommended to me place.. Sabich was acceptable and eatable but I didn't saw difference between their sabich and others. Possible, I am not fun of sabich.
But this place is absolutely inconvenient for eating. You will be forced to eat your dish in the huge crowd and other people will hustle you in the back. If you are lucky you will find place at a table but it does not cancel the inconvenience that I mentioned before. You will have to lost 20-30 minutes in the line also.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and and I had great reviews of this place already from others and trip advisor itself. It’s a very unassuming venue with black benches out the front but it has a great vibe from all the customer enjoying their falafel. The falafel is hot, soft with a slight crunch, the pita is fresh and soft and all the veg and pickled veg are fresh! For NIS20 you can’t fault it, it’s filling, healthy and leaves you with a nice feeling inside. There can be queues but it’s worth waiting and they disappear quickly.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

What can I say, fresh made to order falafel balls, fresh veggies and tasty hummus. There is a reason why there is always a line here. Do not be discourage, it is worth the wait. I wish I could go back and eat this !!!