“Cows before getting slaughtered are more respect than clients”

Tony Vespa - Rothschild
Ranked #652 of 1,749 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Description: Fun Music, Good Pizza, Night
Description: Fun Music, Good Pizza, Night
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Employees are very rude and at the end is just apparently is your fault no respect at all for customers. No one cares about quality service they rather argue and curse you then apologize. When I asked to talk to any manager I was informed that no one is available. Is a very good pizza but as mentioned by an employee we don't care about service or money. If you believe in quality service please don't go is a chaos mixture with a nightmare. Please notice that no one at the pizzeria will give importance to this review. Days counting for any possible apologize or feedback...

Reviewed 7 April 2018

open late and with a lot of choices for pizza..not the cheapest but good quality and very tasty. ideal for a quick bite on the go

Reviewed 18 December 2017

This place was a few minutes walk from my wonderful hotel Hotel B Berdichevsky. I arrived in Tel Aviv too late to go to a more formal restaurant. Turned out this was the most delicious food I had in the city except for Table Talk Restaurant which I loved. I had problems with my seafood dishes at both La Shuk and Gocha. At La Shuk the calamari in my pasta dish had a weird bitter taste I think from some black skin on a part of the calamaris. The restaurant did graciously give me an alternative dish at no extra charge. Another night at Goocha Restaurant, the seafood in my seafood mix dish tasted like it had been washed in a chemical bath. Awful.

Amit S, Public Relations Manager at Tony Vespa - Rothschild, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I love Tony Vespa’s pizza. The late night staff has been consistently obnoxious for a long time. Last time I got reprimanded for not ordering fast enough (“don’t you know we can’t leave the register with an open bill for so long?” - it was like 15 seconds after we ordered the first slice). Staff members were yelling at each other to start serving customers, but only one did while more and more customers were queuing.

Hello, we're very sorry to hear that. We're doing our best in maintaining a high level od customer service. We hope you'll have a better experience next time.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This branch of Tony Pizza is mostly for take out, very few seats, but it is located just opposite the Mann auditorium, so it is a place to go after a show or concert. The dough is quite thin and toppings are good. Not cheap, price according to weight.

Thank you so much!