“Disappointed”

Cafe Alma
Ranked #32 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed January 9, 2018

This place had really good reviews, and looked really nice but unfortunately we were disappointed with the food. The staff were friendly enough.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

My go to am Coffee place. I stayed at Yafo -Creative with Airbnb and this local cafe was just down the street. Every morning I was there for cappuccino and strong wifi, working social media, publishing photos on my Facebook page and checking in on my antiques business back home. The roasted sweet potato with tahini drizzled on top was delicious. The next day I found my favorite dish, the toasted nut bread with walnut spread, tomato jam and onion jam. A simple dish, yet outstanding flavors. My greatest wish is to be back here again sooner than later.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

This is such a nice place to sit and have a coffee and cake or a salad, in the friendly atmosphere of Jaffa.
Everything is made in their own bakery across the road called "Piece of Cake" and as per the queques to get in, the word has already got out, just how good the cakes, pastries and ither goodies are.
When in Jaffa, this is a nice place to visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Very small cafe with tables outside, good coffee, breakfast and helpful staff.
On Saturday after 12:00 almost busy. Good for morning and coffee with desert. In front of cafe -peace of cake, a bakery from the same owner.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I love to come to Cafe Alma with my dogs. They are always welcomed by the friendly staff. It's always full of interesting looking characters, so good for people watching.