“American Diner style eatery - good food and excellent 1 + 1 burger combo on weekdays”

The Diner by Goocha
Ranked #215 of 1,824 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The Diner has something for everyone. This American diner style eatery has a large menu and a few daily specials. The best sellers are probably the burgers which is really nicely done.

I have tried the fish and chips which was nice, reasonable execution.
I tried the ceaser salad which was very disappointing due to tiny portion size which felt like a side dish and priced extremely high.
The burger is the one that had me coming back for more... Especially with the 1 + 1 happy hour deal which was probably on more than half the tables there had 2 or more burgers.

Location is Ibn gvirol st., ambiance is loud loud loud, not a romantic place, but it has a good vibe.

I will probably be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Service was soooooo bad.
One of us is sick.
Burger was below average as was the Caesar salad and hom fries/ potato wedges.
The cordial is basically sugar water.
Our waitress grabbed the rim of my glass with her hands which were dirty.
Would never go there again, ever!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We went to celebrate a birthday quite early, was afraid it's going to be too casual but it turn out to be a lovely diner.
The food was top notch and the servings huge, so we shared four main courses among the 5 of us. For drinks we had beer and a sangria pitcher.
My favorites where the polenta and the seafood. The service was remarkable.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I can' t really comment on the menu as all I had was a hamburger and a drink. Although the patty was of good quality meat, it was a bit bland and lacked seasoning. On the plus side, it was a good size, and they had some kind of evenng special when ordering two burgers of the same kind, so pricewise it's an excellent deal.

Keep in mind the music is loud, and there isn't much they are willing to do about it. .

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The Diner has amazing burgers, pancake stacks and loads of good American food. It's on the pricey side, so come during Happy Hour for a significant discount on the menu. The service is good and the food is delicious.