“Has to be the best vegan burger !!”
Review of Goodness

Goodness
Ranked #276 of 1,763 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Description: 100% vegan diner street resturant in the middle of Tel-aviv. where you can find the best Burger in town
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

So far in Tel Aviv you are the best vegan restaurants and there are so many of them this one called goodness has to have the best vegan burgers I’ve eaten! And they have so many different types with cheese without cheese Mexican burger superburger it’s a burger plus a whole menu of other delicious food soups and salads

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We were looking for a vegan place that had an urban feel and were not disappointed. The menu is concise but full of item We wanted to try but settled on the house burger for our first time. The size of the portion were almost more than we could handle (I tried the double cheese and my friend got the regular one). The meat was thick, savoury and juicy, and the side dishes (we tried fries and fried onions) were absolutely amazing, especially thaks to the selection of dressings inclueded (haven't tasted a better Mayonaise or thousand island dressing since going vegan). Adding to all that the fact that the staff was very nice and the restaurant conveniently situated makes it a obligatory stop for every Tel Aviv trip to come.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I was there twice, and MAN - it was awesome.. Not talking only about the food (which was amazing, I'll get there in a second) but the staff!! Oh my!! Each and every one of the people I met in my two visits there was so friendly! They made sure I liked everything, without it feeling contrived...

Now I know most people don't come to a restaurant to mingle with the staff.. so how's the food, you ask?
Well that's exactly the reason I chose this title...

Out of 5 dishes I tasted- 4 were just incredible.
A must try is the buckwheat crepe which may sound simple but the taste is just divine.
Another great dish is definitely the sloppy joe! I really can't wait to get it again..
And there's also the hot dogs! I tried about 10 different hot dogs from around the world, and I honestly think the ones they use is the best. (Though I would try to replace the mayo with mustard...)

AND the grand finale- Milky Roll! I am not a big fan of desserts, but this one is definitely special. True, I did have to drink some water but i assume that if you're a regular dessert eater you would do just fine with the sweetness. I also tried the chocolate bomb which was "only" nice ot my taste but any chocolate lover would almost certainly go crazy for.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I went there with my vegan friend. And I had my doubts as I am a carnivore and usually very 'hard to get' with everything related to vegan dishes.

We ordered Beetroot kube & Sloppy Joe and you know what? Boom! Tasty as hell! Highly recommend! We definitely will go back to explore the menu more.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Its the best opcion in Tel Aviv to eat vegan food. Its a really nice place to sit and the food is amaizing!!! . The attention its very nice and fast.
I recomend to eat the burger, is the best!!!
Also the desserts are very tasty. You have to try the “Galaxia”