“delicious business lunch”
Review of olive and fish

olive and fish
Ranked #53 of 749 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$20 - US$36
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2018

three friends get together here once a year to celebrate their birthdays and enjoy a good lunch.
All the starters sounded good. The three we chose were all good. The main courses, too,l
were good. Chicken livers, delicious. Chicken breast with caramelised pesto, delicious

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I dined here on a recent business trip to Jerusalem. The food was perfectly fine. The service was not that great. The atmosphere is inviting. We were warmly greeted even though we did not have a reservation. While I would dine here again, I wouldn't go out of my way.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent and generous. Service was very good. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended the Olive and Fish, and mentioned it would be “a good idea” to get a reservation. We forgot. He was right.

When we entered the restaurant we were chastised by the hostess who asked where we were staying and said we were the second party who had come without a reservation. So much for gracious hospitality in Israel.

Even so, the food was delicious and we wait staff friendly. We had the kabob and a fish dish. Both were superb. The olive tray appetizer was also superb.

I would eat here again. But I would have a reservation. I’m unaccustomed to being upbraided the minute I walk in a restaurant.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

When we entered the restaurant we noticed a gentleman eating a huge duck. As my wife was very hungry she ordered as was not disappointed. I had the chicken livers with pear which was good but very rich. Wine list interesting and had a very nice Gamla Cabernet. We ordered way too many food. With the size of mains I would skip entree in the future. Although the asparagus I had was fantastic. Really good ambience as well.