Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
US$87
eDreamsUS$87
TravelocityUS$106
Agoda.comUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
HurbUS$106
TripadvisorUS$87
All reviews great location old city king george street bus stop jaffa street nice hotel walking distance yehuda market light rail nice breakfast public transportation minute walk dining room salad microwave balcony elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2020

Excellent service + Helpful at all times when Open
Very Clean
Requests are ALWAYS = ready to help
Excellent food when Break fest is served ..ALWAYS READY TO HELP
Bathroom is cleaned everyday when asked

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

I had an upcoming trip with the hotel that I was very much looking forward to and due to the travel restrictions implemented by the government of Israel, I am no longer allowed into the country because my flight originates from Paris. As soon as I became aware of the travel restriction I called and emailed the hotel asking for a refund and was told that they stand by their no refund cancellation policy. The situation is completely out of my control and they are unwilling to make an exception. Do not book this hotel. If it were my fault I would accept their cancellation policy but this is unreasonable as these are policies that were set forth by their own government one week before my trip. Under the travel policy I am literally not allowed into the country and they will not budge on the cancellation policy. It is very disappointing.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. It had everything we needed and was centrally located. We stayed here a few times during our trip to Israel and would recommend it as family friendly and budget friendly. It was clean and the breakfast was excellent. Staff is helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Initially placed us in a room which had a bunk bed and a steep ladder, this was rectified the next day after a simple discussion and we were then placed in the main hotel area which was a fab room, excellent view, comfy, perfect hot running shower. The hotel had everything we needed. Very close to tour locations. Very helpful staff. Would definately stay again. Thanks

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank nadiap135
Reviewed 2 February 2020

We have stayed 1 night in January, the hotel is clean, nice and warm. Very good breakfast with even fresh.
orange juice, the location is best close to Mahne Yehuda market and Jaffa street. The team is welcoming, the room is comfortable

Date of stay: January 2020