Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$208
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$208
US$163
SAVE US$45
Free cancellation until 01/03/21
SnaptravelUS$198
Hotels.comUS$208
Booking.comUS$208
All reviews office building presidential suite full kitchen city tower living room cafe rimon bagel shop great location old city second bedroom ben yehuda street king george special hotel breakfast choices the hotel is perfectly located machne yehuda nearby restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2020

The good:
The space was as unique and stylish as the pictures show. The location was perfect - right at the top of Ben Yehuda street with great shops and food, and an easy walk to the old city and open food markets.

It was nice to have the big space as we were in Jerusalem for about a week, so it made it very comfortable to have a place to hang out especially on the cold/windy day we didn't venture far.

The staff was very friendly and unlike a regular hotel, it felt very personalized as there are only about 10 or 12 suites.

Although I read some negative reviews about finding the hotel and about breakfast, I think they were just grumpy. The hotel is in City Tower which is about as easy to find as I can imagine. The instructions they sent about getting in were a little confusing, but really, you just walk into the lobby and press 21 on the elevator. That's it. Breakfast was available at a chain bagel shop (with so-so bagels), or two other full service restaurants where the food was delicious. On Shabbat, they set up breakfast in one of the empty suites down the hall, ad the selection was great.

The bad:
Only complaint (and this is an important one) are the beds. There are two rooms, but the second room is a fold out couch with a mattress topper on top. It wasn't even worth trying bc I was sure I'd be hunched over in pain in the morning. So my friend and I both shared the master bed. (If I was traveling with another couple and expecting a second bedroom, this would have been a disaster). Unfortunately, even the master bed left something to be desired, so we added the mattress topper from the second bedroom, and made it work.

Overall, great space, and as far as the master bed goes, if you like a firm bed, then you might love it! For the space, the price was affordable. Enjoy!

1  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed 8 March 2020

An amazing view of the city from one of the highest viewpoints,The hotel is clean,very nice and helpful staff,The hotel is perfectly located the heart of Jerusalem,We stayed for only one night but will definitely come back for more!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Phenomenal two story room that was very well equipped and comfortable. excellent location at the top of Ben Yehuda street. the staff were incredibly nice and accommodating. sensational view of Jerusalem, see photo. great breakfast at th he Rimon cafe for hotel guests. we will definitely stay here again when back in Jerusalem.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2020

My first visit to Jerusalem with the family went very well, Most thanks goes to the wonderful hotel we stayed in, 21st floor hotel. Our room was a 2 story 2 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath, full size kitchen fully equipped and a very nice living space not to mention an awesome view of the city of Jerusalem from our room on the 21st floor.
Our room was very clean, all the staff was very friendly. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping areas outside the hotel and more importantly we were walking distance to the old city.
I am defnitly staying at this hole, whenever my next trip to Jerusalem will be.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020

Good boutique hotel. Great location. Million dollar views. Very accommodating staff. Have stayed here with family and there was plenty of room and it did not feel claustrophobic. Only negative is lack of area to load and unload luggage from the car during daytime.

Date of stay: January 2020