“Knowledgeable, Flexible & Friendly”

Itay Shevach - Jerusalem Expert
Ranked #2 of 41 Food & Drink in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The holiest sites, the beautiful views and the flavors of its markets: Jerusalem - a place to remember! Together, we set a flexible itinerary, according to places you want to visit and hidden gems that only local people know. Led by me, Itay, a licensed tour guide from Jerusalem. It will be my honor to take you, as friends, through the magical stories of my city, and soon-to-be-yours Jerusalem.
Reviewed January 17, 2018

In Dec 2017 my husband and I did a full day tour of the Mount of Olives and the old city with Itay. We had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone. He has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable. We were lucky to have had him as a guide.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"major sites"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Itay spent 2 days with my wife and I this past week. We spent the first day in the Old City and the second day covering the Orthodox Quarter, the Food Market and The Israel Museum. Itay was excellent. He has incredible enthusiasm and an in depth knowledge of Jerusalem..........both now and historically. I was especially impressed with his tour of the food market where we went on a tasting tour of the area. From slow cooked beef to Yemeni "burritos" to Halva to dried fruit we tasted the best of the market. We highly recommend Itay as he was knowledgeable, friendly, thorough and fun

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 (my husband and me, our 18-year-old daughter and 20-year-old son) just spent 8 days in Israel for winter break. Each of us have spent time in Israel independently, but this was the first time we were there as a family, so instead of planning a full tour for the week, we decided to stay in a few different cities
and “wing it!!!” The only formal tour we planned was for one day while in Jerusalem. I chose Itay as our guide based on all the 5-Star Trip Advisor reviews and he did not disappoint!!! Itay met us in the lobby of our hotel and we walked to the old city together, getting to know each other. He is extremely friendly and we all really enjoyed his company. Itay brought us all around the old city, to some places we’ve seen before but adding new insight and perspective, and to places none of us had ever been. He brought us to a fabulous lunch in the Muslim Quarter in a tiny spot that we would have never found on our own. Overall, a fabulous day with Itay in Jerusalem and a highlight of our trip!!

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Thanks Itay for such a great day! Itay is such a nice guy and his knowledge of all things Jerusalem is second to none. He meets you in your hotel lobby and guides you for the rest of the day. I was a little concerned it would be a long day on my feet, but he was always conscious of giving us the chance to rest throughout the day. He know the best little places for things like Baklava and Falafel and knows all the wonderful spots in the amazing City. If you want a personal guide for a day, you cannot go wrong with Itay, thoroughly recommended. I hope he is well and his bitcoins are flourishing. Nige and Ali.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Itay is amazing and extremely helpful. Even before our trip started, Itay helped us with invitation letter for visa application for my wife so everything went through smoothly. His communication is always excellent, fast and detailed. We went for a old city tour with Itay and had a great time. He is personal and very knowledgeable about the sights. We met a few other guides along the way and all said we were lucky to get one of the BEST old city guide - Itay! He gave us the best food recommendations too, not just for the old city but for other places in Jerusalem as well. Follow his food recommendations and you will not regret!! We had a great time in Israel and grateful to have Itay as our guide and Friend! Thank you!