“A great meal! ”

Satya Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 766 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The new restaurant by Ilan Garusi (Former owner and head chef of Chakra Restaurant) Combining mediterranean food with fresh market cuisine, fish, seafood, meat and vegetarian. Using fresh ingredients as olive oil and local herbs, with grill and oven. An open kitchen with intimate and quiet get-away for a romantic dinner. Nice bar open until the late hours with large selection of cocktails and alcohol, local and foreign wine. Great atmosphere.
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Satya. We were fortunate to be able to reserve for dinner on a Friday night. The place was lively - great atmosphere- and the food was very good. Large portions! The first courses are large enough to be shared.

1  Thank D M

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Satya is one of the best restaurants in Jerusalem hands down. It is owned and operated by the founder of Jerusalem's famous Chakra restaurant also one of the top restaurants in Jerusalem. Satya is the best of those two, food is exquisitely done I have never had a dish here I did not like, conveniently located on Keren Hayisod in the heart of Rachavia. NOT kosher or shomer shabbat which is a HUGE PLUS in my book, great Friday night eating. A bit pricey but worth it!

1  Thank BoardofEducation
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had 1 day in Jerusalem before returning to Canada after a week of work. I was tired from a long day walking the Old City. Just wanted good simple Mediterranean food to close off my first trip to the Middle East. I am so glad I found Satya and they put me at the end of the bar (fully reserved on Friday).

I watched the kitchen working efficiently, with care. I talked with a regular, who says this is his favorite restaurant in Israel. I shared a shot with my new friend, the bartender, and the chef.

And I really enjoyed my meal.

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We ate risotto with bacon and shrimps and beef asado...awsome! Also the service is good and professional! Good price compared to the quality of the food and of the service. Desserts are great too!

1  Thank Andrea E
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The food is great and some dishes are simply brilliant. the service was excellent. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Ady S