Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
eDreams
Free cancellation until 04/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$117
SAVE US$18
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
SnaptravelUS$128
Booking.comUS$135
Orbitz.comUS$135
All reviews great location old city clean hotel rooms are small light rail walking distance mahane yehuda market israel shabbat soap
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2020

An excellent location at an excellent price. All amenities in my room, very comfortable bed, professional staff, parking available and full Israeli-style buffet breakfast. Try it, you’ll like it!! i’ve already stated there several times. consistently terrific.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Phyllis G
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Small room but has everything you need and a great location. Beds were firm, good & comfortable & were 2 single beds pushed together with individual doonas. Soap was in dispensers and small bottles of shampoo & conditioner. Shower was hot with 2 shower roses to choose from but small cubicle & bathroom. Towels were on the small side although this seems to be common in the hotels were we stayed in Israel. No bath. Coffee & tea supplied & we had no problem drinking the tap water. Also has a small desk, tv, small wardrobe with shelves & a bar fridge. Wifi good. Breakfast was included with our deal & was quite good. Hotel is walking distance to most things & we didn't have to take public transport at all but we did walk a lot. There was even chicken soup in the lobby on our arrival and on the last night of our stay. Lots of fast food places, restaurants and shops near the hotel and we even found a pizza place near the hotel open on Shabbat serving ham & pineapple pizza by the slice. Reception staff were friendly & answered all our questions. No. 1 light rail is a couple of minutes walk away and takes you to Central Station where you can catch a fast train to Ben Gurion Airport. This takes about an hour all together except on Friday afternoons and Saturdays. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank RosBondi
Reviewed 1 January 2020

I had 300 NIS in my suitcase that was stolen. Don't trust the cleaners. When I told front desk they didn't do anything. They said that they would review the security cameras and get back to me but didn't. If you go, don't leave valuables.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 875rockyk
KenarDemergian, Guest Relations Manager at Eyal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear Rocky,

I want to thank you for bringing this into our attention. We here at Smart Hotels take theft very seriously. I will be happy to learn more about the situation. Please email me to kenar@smarthotels.co.il in order to find a solution for this situation.

Looking forward for your email.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2019

I stayed here for 4 nights, at the end of November. The rooms are very clean, the personnel is polite and friendly (the personnel from the reception helped me to print the flight tickets and I really apreciated), the breakfast is good.I recommand this hotel, for the position and for the quality of staying here

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank Sabina L
KenarDemergian, Guest Relations Manager at Eyal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Sabina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing feedback!

We are pleased to hear your needs were met by our staff, and you were able to make the most of our advantageous location in the Jerusalem City Center.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

All the best,

Kenar Demergian

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

This hotel is well located and is an easy walking distance to the old city, Mahane Yehuda Market and many shops and eateries.

The room was clean and comfortable. WiFi was also great. I had a good night rest at the hotel although I could hear the rubbish trucks outside my window in the evening and early in the morning.

Breakfast is varied, my favourite was the Shashuka, with lots of choices buffet style.

Staff were efficient and really nice.

Date of stay: December 2019