2,029 results
All reviews the executive lounge sofia restaurant old city breakfast buffet german colony beautiful hotel king david home away from home mamilla mall shabbat dinner luxury hotel location is excellent dining room jaffa gate tour group david citadel ben yehuda street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a very comfortable and delicious stay at the Inbal. The hotel is beautiful-lovely lobby level shops open late (10-11pm), delicious restaurant and coffee shop, comfortable lounge areas. The guest rooms are spacious and the location is fantastic. We walked to the rail station one night for dinner, to the old city, and Mamila Mall. Nothing we wanted to do was more than 30 minutes away on foot. We definitely recommend and hope to return.

Room tip: If you don’t mind paying a little more, ask for a room with a balcony. The balconies are spacious and the city views are very nice.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cycle2eat
YaelZinsRevah, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cycle2eat,
Thank you for posting this review.
I'm glad you like the hotel and enjoyed our dining venues, shops and location.
Looking forward to hosting you again,
Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Extremely helpful and friendly executive staff. Great advice on places to visit in town and what to do. Also a great resource for local culture and advice on restaurants. Plenty of refreshments and good light affair.

Made it feel like home.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Getaway24547241808
YaelZinsRevah, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Getaway24547241808,
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review of the hotel.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visits to the executive lounge and found the staff to have good advice and make you feel like home. That is our goal!
Looking forward to hosting you again soon,

an o.k hotel.

The pool is nice (they have only outdoor pool so check weather) while we were there it was a bit noisy due to constructions and renovating at the hotel.
The bar prices are very high but it was expected.
Breakfast was very good, great selection and it was tasty.
The rooms are nice, clean and great shower and bath.
Staff very nice and friendly.

Honestly I feel this hotel is just o.k - nothing more nothing less.
I think it's a bit overpriced for what you're getting.

cleaners entered my room in the morning - not cool at all.
plus I believe it was a guy so... extra not cool. (I wasn't mad cause I didn't really care I was dressed and all but still I believe it's not o.k and other people might get really upset by that)

After our stay a manager called to ask how was our stay - that was very nice.
I told her about the cleaners and that I wasn't going to say anything if she would not have called and she decided to give us a complimentary entrance to the hotel pool and gym.
Nice. but honestly I'm not gonna travel to jerusalem for pool or a gym so she offered an upgrade for next time - I mean that's nice, I don't think we'll use it so not really helpful but I do appreciate the thought.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ofra B.,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.
I'm happy you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well as the rooms.
The renewal project that was taking place during your stay in July is finished as we recently added 52 new rooms and suites to the hotel, opened a new restaurant O2, and renovated the dining room and the rest of the lobby level.
Our swimming pool is open year round. during the winter months it is covered and becomes an indoor swimming pool which you can enjoy all the time rain or shine.
You are welcome to stay with us again and give it a try.
Best

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

It was easy to get adjoining rooms for my family of 6. Great service. Food was incredible. Everything set up easy for Shabbat. The buffets were insanely good. Easy walk to old city. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tslesinger

Dear Tslesinger,
Thank you for posting this great review of the hotel.
I'm delighted to hear you and your family had a comfortable stay.
Looking forward to your next return,

Reviewed 1 November 2018

I have always wanted to stay at the Inbal Hotel in Jerusalem. I would often visit friends staying at the Inbal or siblings staying there and I hoped one day that it would be me. So this time when we went to Israel, we decided to stay there during our three days in Jerusalem and boy did we enjoy it. We had a comfortable room, great service, friendly staff, and unexpectedly for such a posh hotel, free parking for my car. And the breakfast which I chose to include in my room rate was first class with all kinds of choice to make anyone happy. And most important is its ideal location within walking distance to the old city and to the city center. I highly recommend it for couples and families who want a first class hotel with a friendly atmosphere and without any expensive surprises

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank panjeePaul
YaelZinsRevah, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear PanjeePaul,
Thank you for sharing such a great review of the Inbal.
I'm happy you finally had a chance to stay with us and you enjoyed your experience.
Looking forward to your next stay,
Yael Zins Revah,